• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Super Smash Bros Brawl BIG 32 Tourny

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
BIG 32 Tourny Thread.

UPDATE! DURATION OF TOURNEY WILL BE HELD ON THESE FORUMS! PLEASE REGISTER WITH SPPF NAME(can change it later- im the creator)!
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Console_Tournaments/index.php

FINAL RESULTS:
1st PLACE:GhostAnime
2nd PLACE:MinunTheFighter34
3rd PLACE:Zabi
4th PLACE:CharizardChampion #06
5th PLACE:Skater Trainer

WE ARE AT CAPACITY FOR OUTLINE- SORRY REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
1. Sogeking (Brawl name Bobjr)
2. Friend Code 3437-2740-9360 and United States
3. Toon Link and Ike
4. No suggestions sounds good.

Dragon Tamer Troy

1. Dragon Tamer Troy (Brawl name Omen)
2. Friend Code: 1418-6443-5599 and United States
3. King Dedede and Pit
4. Try not to lose to quickly ;)

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Alright thanks for registering. If you know anyone else that would be interested spread the word!

Shoot I forgot that.
3 Stock Matches

Dragon Tamer Troy

Thanks for the speedy response, I greatly appreciate it. Items, no items, or just Smash Ball?

How about a match right now >,> for fun that is.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Thanks for the speedy response, I greatly appreciate it. Items, no items, or just Smash Ball?

How about a match right now >,> for fun that is.

I would but im actually at work right now... lol.. and this is really the only time the forums arent lagging(morning here where i am)

As for items, I was considering Smash Ball, BUT matches are only 3 stock, and I really want this to be a tourny about skill, and there are some final smashes that arent very well balanced with others (as far as damage and instant KO are concerned). If I were to allow it itd be on low and Id probly change the stock to 4 or 5. We will see though since its a week away. If you know anyone that may want to participate get them to sign up! we need at least 24 people for me to have 8 winning prize spots.

[aka]

Do I need Brawl/a Wii to enter? If not:

1. [aka] (forums) Voide (SSBB)
2. TBD, Western US
3. Lucario, Zamus (ZSS)
4. (see sig) Donations? Anybody?...didn't think so...

Zabi

Not really here.
1. Name: Zabi (Brawl is Matt, but thats my brothers name, but I go as Zabi when I play).
2. Friend Code & Country in which you live: 3694-9695-6161 U.S.
3. Choose 2 characters to use in the tourny(Everyone needs a back up): Lucas and Lucario
4. Any suggestions: Nope.

Last edited:
1. Profile, Xiras
2. 2449-4295-1149 U.S.
3. Kirby and Pit
4. None atm.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
[aka];7718576 said:
Nope...

I'm saving up though (as you can see in my sig)

I... don't see how you can enter if you don't have a Wii. :/

My entry into this tournament is still tentative. It just so happens that I'm going somewhere at the exact time it starts. Would it be possible to push my brawl to like... 12PM PST?

1. The Thrashmeister;;Brawl Name: Rowan
2. 3694-9797-3732;;United States
3. Pikachu and Sonic
4. Again.. push my brawl to 12PM PST pl0x. :x

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I... don't see how you can enter if you don't have a Wii. :/

My entry into this tournament is still tentative. It just so happens that I'm going somewhere at the exact time it starts. Would it be possible to push my brawl to like... 12PM PST?

1. The Thrashmeister;;Brawl Name: Rowan
2. 3694-9797-3732;;United States
3. Pikachu and Sonic
4. Again.. push my brawl to 12PM PST pl0x. :x

Ill see what I can do, the time is pretty tentative as I could have other things going on as well. So youll most likely be able to compete.
Assuming everything goes according to plan- the Tourny shouldnt last more than a couple hours.

Keep checking back here for updates, and I may or may not have to find another means of communicating with everyone before the tourny starts and during since these forums lag so bad from about noon till 8pm my time. I may just have to have people Email me the results of a match. Ill have to figure it out sometime in the next couple days.

Dragon Tamer Troy

Everyone who is participating so far please add my Friend Code to your Roster!!! That way if I'm not on and I see you on I can be reminded. My memory is terrible at these sort of things, and I'd rather not forget. =X

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Sounds fun, count me in!

1. CharMaster006 [Brawl Name: David]
2. 3136-6234-3810 and United States [Pacific time...]]
3. Sonic and Zero Suit Samus
4. None.

=]

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
I'd like to participate.
Name:Skarmory227 Brawl: Skar
FC: 4296-2781-9284
Lucario and Link
Can someone tell me what 12 pm pst is in est? I want to think it's 3 pm, but not sure. Or is it 10 am? Getting mixed messages.

Also, no items including smash balls. Smash balls are just a cheap way of people who are horrible at brawl to win. Meta knight's final smash is a OHKO!

Last edited: