• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sppf Super Smash Brose Brawlbig 16 Round Robin Tourney

Slick

Banned
well i can hold it later. if that many people cant do it. I dont see how I f**ked it up. I had to wait until this weekend to decide on a time. and 1pm PST is 3pm Central.

The final set up is on the main page for the tourney on my forums. Its not 5 group matches its 4. And I think I have it set up so it should be pretty simple to compete.

And Skater do you know how long it would have taken to type up the brackets for all the matches and get everyone to fight in unison?

I'm in Australia. So now the tournament would be held 7:00am. Could you possibly hold it about 2 and a half to three hours later?

If not, I won't can't participate.

You're not in DST are you?

FINAL EDIT: I will participate. I'll be on your forums about half an hour before the beginning. Please tell me who I'm battling.

Last edited:
We're still set on 1 PM PST right?

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey STUD man I got cancel, see my cousin is having a soccer game and I wanna go watch and its a 4:15 =\ So sorry about not making the tourney, he just called and told us, and yea, but I promise to help next time around since this time I can't.

Where is everybody? It's almost time for the tourny to start.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
its started right now. perhaps the timezone differences were wrong?

its started right now. perhaps the timezone differences were wrong?

Im in waiting to fight EA, but there's a 3rd guy here. wtf?

Cobalt_Latios

Is EA's name "Jared"? If so, I just beat him.

~C_L~

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Im not sure whats going on here exactly. but i only have results for 4 matches

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Speaking of which, the Brawl forums is lagging or something... Suddenly some posts aren't showing up. Also, my game with STUD was cut off and now I can't get in contact with him.

EDIT: Oh, there you are. What happened?

Cobalt_Latios

I registered the same code and got "CORED."

I think something's screwed up here.
Okay, same here. Then you're next. What's your name registered as?

edit: oh wait, I still have you here, and it says Awaiting Registration... Okay..

~C_L~

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Speaking of which, the Brawl forums is lagging or something... Suddenly some posts aren't showing up. Also, my game with STUD was cut off and now I can't get in contact with him.

EDIT: Oh, there you are. What happened?

im not sure.... i was literally about to deliver the last blow lol and it got disconnected. I think its safe to say 3 stock to 1 is effecient for a result. Lets move on to the 2nd round battles...

Also on my forums it seems that posting isnt working properly. You can however view all posts by selecting "reply" to thread and it will show all the posts even the ones that arent on the actual thread page.