• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Waifu/Husbando Wars (2 Hour Cooldown)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Booo! Your choice is bad and you should feel bad.
You mean voting for the character who is widely acknowledged as the best anime character by the majority of the overall anime fandom, which is proven by him ranked #1 among characters in MAL is actually supposed to be a bad choice?
Lol please, people have seen your choices in the various face offs. If there's anyone with poor choices, you're the leader at that :D.
Well even though you're right here, you still do sound like a hypocrite cuz you did vote for Hohenheim over Ed as well. :p

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, yet I didn't tell people off for voting for Edward and calling their choices bad wasn't I?
Yeah of course, I never said that you did all that. :) I was just jokingly making a making jab, that's all. :p

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Actually Duranteater returned to the past and a T-Rex is chasing after someone + some mysterious wormhole popped up with an evil voice that can be heard. So it’s just me. ._.

I involuntarily will be the one that helps keep peace in this thread with my skills at a military war machine. So Mist, Terrance, and Akki I’m not afraid to use this!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
You mean voting for the character who is widely acknowledged as the best anime character by the majority of the overall anime fandom, which is proven by him ranked #1 among characters in MAL is actually supposed to be a bad choice.

Well even though you're right here, you still do sound like a hypocrite cuz you did vote for Hohenheim over Ed as well. :p
Using MAL as an example of the entire anime fandom makes a bad example of the fandom.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Using MAL as an example of the entire anime fandom makes a bad example of the fandom.
Yeah MAL basically represents the broader/major spectrum of anime fans, I don't think you have much of an idea how much of a popular site that actually is. At least this much can be assuredly said that majority/greater majority of the overall anime fans are MAL users.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I didn’t know there was a website dedicated to Maldread. I never thought some of you missed him that much!
He wasn't MAL anymore at the time when he got the boot ---> Navin

Nice try.

Genaller

Silver Soul
And here’s the last matchup of R1:

Morrigan (Darkstalkers): 0/45
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto): 0/45
Dawn (Pokémon): 0/45

Well since Dawn’s the favorite going in I’ll just remind some of the Serena fans this; Dawn is her biggest threat! Also I’ll leave this amv of 2 people beating the ever living crap out of each other here; enjoy ^_^.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Morrigan (Darkstalkers): 2/45 (+2)
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto): 3/45 (+3)
Dawn (Pokémon): 1/45 (+1)

Genaller

Silver Soul
Hebi Sasuke is best Sasuke!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Morrigan (Darkstalkers): 16/45 (+3) Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto): 14/45 (+2)
Dawn (Pokemon): 18/45 (+1)

Picking the one named after a crow goddess in either Irish, Welsh, or Scots mythology, can't remember which one it really is.