• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Wiccan Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fingal

2bcelebi320 said:
Starting Topic: Where did you hear about Wicca, and how much do you know?

About three years ago, I was taking a yearbook class in high school. The guy sitting next to me was a hardcore neopagan, and was always talking about his upbringing as a druid: casting magick, transforming into animals, etc. While I can't say I believe him, I was inspired to look up more information on druidry (something i'd been meaning to do for a while, but never got around to). One of the religions discussed when talking about druidry was Wicca. I was interested, and I looked up more information on the subject. So that's basically how I first heard about it.

And i'd say I know quite a bit about the basics of Wicca, as i've been researching it (among other religious topics) ever since. I still can't remember all eight of the holidays off the top of my head, though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SaltyChi

Isn't he so CUTE?
Welcome to the Alliance everyone. I am glad you decided to join our little club. I, myself, got into the religion about a year or two ago.

Dimitri

just disappear.
articuno_trumps_all said:
Hey Dimitri! I hate to be THAT guy, but it is Rede. Typos aren't a big deal. ^^ You know I've made my share. XDXD

Yeah I meant Rede. lol Well so yeah. And yes you do make a lot of typos. XPXP

I also welcome everyone to the Wiccan Alliance. I heard about the Wiccan religion from Sultana (thanks very much, my spiritual sister! >>). I also can't name all of the holidays off the top of my head, but I do remember that one is either on, or very close to, Halloween.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Dimitri said:
Yeah I meant Rede. lol Well so yeah. And yes you do make a lot of typos. XPXP
XDXD, yeah.

Here’s a new topic.

Do you guys belong to any specific tradition?

I like to pick and choose from various traditions and I like to practice and worship alone, so logically, I’m a solitary eclectic Wiccan. Mostly, I take aspects of the Celtic and Strega traditions.

SaltyChi

Isn't he so CUTE?
Really? That's interesting. Well, I don't know about that. Like I said, I am only just starting out. I am still studying more on that, actually. How long have you been in Wicca, articuno trumps all?

I am just starting out as well. Sultana and I do extensive research on this subject. We even performed a Seeker Ceremony, if you don't mind me saying that, Sultana...

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
sultana said:
Really? That's interesting. Well, I don't know about that. Like I said, I am only just starting out. I am still studying more on that, actually. How long have you been in Wicca, articuno trumps all?
I have been officially Wiccan for about 2.5 years, though I have been reading/learning about it for about 4. I still have lots to learn, as does everyone. XD

I definitely still have a lot to learn. If only I could find the right teacher... ^_~

Oh, before I forget, I've decided on my first co-owner. And the winner is... Sultana. The reason that I chose her is because I trust her with my life, and have known her for just as long. But, don't worry, there still is the second co-ownership up for grabs.

Last edited:

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
2bcelebi320 said:
But, don't worry, there still is the second co-ownership up for grabs.
I'm not really interested in co-owning any club, so you can take me out of the running and make the decision easier on yourself. ^^

You're welcome, Sultana. Oh, and articuno_trumps_all, I'll gladly take you out of the running for the other co-ownership, just to respect your wishes.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Wow about a new topic. What's your favorite Sabbat?

It is kind of hard to choose because each one is so much fun, but I've got to go with Beltane. The flowers are all blooming, so it is a great time for crafts and such. I always like to make altar decorations out of wild flowers that I arrange in fossilized clam shells. I guess you have to see them to get the idea. XDXD.

Here is the list of the Sabbats, in case you don't remember them: Imbolgc, Ostara, Beltaine, Summer Solstice, Lammas, Mabon, Samhain, and Yule.

My favorite Sabbat would be Samhain, because it starts on Halloween, and is known as the Witch's New Year.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
2bcelebi320 said:
Here is the list of the Sabbats, in case you don't remember them: Imbolgc, Ostara, Beltaine, Summer Solstice, Lammas, Mabon, Samhain, and Yule.
There are different spellings/names. I go by Yule, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Midsummer, Lammas, Mabon, and Samhain.

My favorite Sabbat would be Samhain, because it starts on Halloween, and is known as the Witch's New Year.
Samhain is one of my favorites too. Though, I would say Halloween starts on Samhain. ^_~

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Then think of a topic. I did the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.