• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf's most popular Pokemon

Cosmar

< Aww.
It's the one I run, but that's because I consider it to be the least eye-hurting (I have no vision problems or anything of the kind, but if I have a choice, I go for the one easiest on the eyes). White text on a dark background is generally my preferred way of viewing forums.

Same here.

The Eeveelutions, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Lucario are popular.

I've seen quite a few Roserade and Honchkrow in user's Sigs/Avatars/etc. lately, too...Same goes for Rotom and his/her Formes, and Shaymin Sky Forme (I haven't seen as many Land Forme Shaymin, though. Poor hedgehog).

mimefan

Banned
I like Diglett, Cubone, Sandslash, but most of all, yeah most of all I like Azurills.

D

Deleted member 11515

I see Umbreon, Lucario, and Pikachu the most, I believe.

I think its mudkip, after the whole 'I herd you liek mudkipz' thing

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I say Pikachu. Its the face of Pokemon. People who dont even know or like pokemon knows who Pikachu is.

l0l wuts @ p1k(hu?

As an update, after 100 posts, here are the top three:

1. Lugia, Mewtwo, Dragonite and Espeon with seven
2. Pikachu, Umbreon, and Mew with six
2. Gyarados with five.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Same goes for Rotom and his/her Formes, and Shaymin Sky Forme (I haven't seen as many Land Forme Shaymin, though. Poor hedgehog).

Eh, just because they're in the spotlight right now due to Movie 11/Platinum.

Guys like Umbreon, Lucario, and Charizard are different because they stick around in sigs and avatars.

l0l wuts @ p1k(hu?

As an update, after 100 posts, here are the top three:

1. Lugia and Pikachu with six
2. Espeon, Umbreon, Mewtwo, and Mew with five.
3. Eevee with four

Espeon's as popular as Umbreon?! I'm not surprised that the only non-legendary Pokemon mentioned are eeveelutions and Pikachu though.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Darkrai, Rotom Forms, Eeveelutions, Lucario They All Tend To Be Peoples Favorites