• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf's most popular Pokemon

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
When I first came here, I honestly thought that half the forum was Umbreon mad, there were tonnes of people who had Umbreon avatars, Umbreon banners, used Umbreon smilies, everything!

So, which Pokemon do you think is the most popular in this forum?

Disgrace

I've only been here a very short time, but I might as well give my impressions.
From what I've seen, Rotom is the new craze sweeping this forum.
I haven't seen too many Umbreon's at the moment, but the eeveeloution seem to be popular.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
ive seen plenty f lucarios lately

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I think it's pretty balanced to be honest. I'm not sure I've seen any clues as to the forums favouring one Pokemon over the other. Except for Celebi of course.

Come to think of it, I don't remember this Umbreon craze you speak of either. Maybe I'm just indifferent.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I've seen quite a few Mew fans since i joined.

Profesco

gone gently
It's still Umbreon. It will always be Umbreon. Poor Umbreon- it just can't escape its world-crushing coolness.

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
I actually think its abomasnow. Go onto people's profiles and nearly half of them say Abomasnow as their favourite pokemon. I think it might be some kind of fad...

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I actually think its abomasnow. Go onto people's profiles and nearly half of them say Abomasnow as their favourite pokemon. I think it might be some kind of fad...
People just haven't bothered to change that option; Abomasnow is the default (silly, really).

Umbreon or something.

It's still Umbreon. It will always be Umbreon. Poor Umbreon- it just can't escape its world-crushing coolness.

That's what I was thinking when I saw this thread, except I never really cared for any Eevee-lutions.

But a fair amount of people seem to be into Lucario.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I've seen a handful of mew fans.
and a couple of lucario's lying around.
plus some Eeveeloutions.

Er, I see a lot of Charmander/meleon/izard fans around. That and Mew.

Meleon? Really? I don't think I've ever seen a Charmeleon fan in my life, although he's my personal favorite of those three.

MarshtompMan said:
I don't like Umbreon, and all that really matters on these forums are what I like, so this thread is pointless.

Yeah, that's right, you tell em like it is!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Now it all makes sense....

You never figured that out? I always though it was pretty obvious xD

I don't like Umbreon, and all that really matters on these forums are what I like, so this thread is pointless.

Owned?

I still don't see why you people think that Umbreon dominates the forums, maybe you pay attention more, or maybe you go into different threads or something.