• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf's most popular Pokemon

HoennMaster

Piplup. Come on that adorable little penguin is mentioned all the time, almost every page of a thread!

*(hides)*

Last edited:

XxVascoxX

one pokemon that is way too much popular should be pikachu ...we always speak of pikachu when speaking of the Anime...

Cappie

Advanced trainer
I see Shuckles and Garchomps everywhere, those two are my oppinions.

Hey Micky!

I agree with Umbreon, it's probably the Pokemon I've seen the most of (avatar/sig-wise) during my time here. I'd say Rotom forms right now is just a fad, since it's a new thing. Probs best to look over the polls section, all sorts of "What is your favourite of X type" threads come up a lot, probably helps to give a decent impression of people's favs. Charizard isn't uncommon, same for Dragonite. People like dragons, no big surprise there.

Going by the PotW thread (which is by no means an accurate measure of the entire forum's opinion but neither is polls, so yeah), Typholsion seems to be beloved too.

People just haven't bothered to change that option; Abomasnow is the default (silly, really).
I only just realised we had that option. Was completely unaware of it. Up until just now, Abomasnow was my suppsoed fav >.> Now it's been nicely changed to the more accurate, and significantly more cool, Farfetch'd.

TeddiUrsa

Of course it is whiscash. everyone loves this pokémon...it was considered to be ashs starter pokemon when the anime was planned back then, but pikachu was chosen instead. at least we still got the "scary whiscash manga" to read anyway.

other than that, probably Charizard and Lucario, being *****d out in almost every media...user seem to get trapped in the media-whirpool and love those to death.

Rad3n

Banned
Umbreon, Houndoom and any Dark types really are quite popular. (I'm guessing the most popular (not default) theme is also Dark-Type).

セレビー is quite uncommon in popularity IMO. Eeveelutions and legendaries. That's the bulk of it.

I'd say probably Umbreon. Charizard has far more fans than it deserves, but also has a lot of haters (made evident in the Charizard wars). Umbreon, however, is generally quite liked by everyone.

JaimeGreenan

Lucario and Eeveelutions.
(maybe Pikachu)

Hey Micky!

I'm guessing the most popular (not default) theme is also Dark-Type.
It's the one I run, but that's because I consider it to be the least eye-hurting (I have no vision problems or anything of the kind, but if I have a choice, I go for the one easiest on the eyes). White text on a dark background is generally my preferred way of viewing forums.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
People just haven't bothered to change that option; Abomasnow is the default (silly, really).

Umbreon or something.

I like Abomasnow, but not as much as Snover.

I think that more people are starting to like Umbreon and Lucario, judging by some of the profiles i've seen lately.

XxxJoy

In the darkness...
I like whatever Pokémon that should happen to not be popular :) Diglett, for example.