• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spring Fever! (190)

7threst

This episode was alright in a way. They introduced Swinub alright, but the synopsis wasn't that interesting though. I do find the personalities of the Swinubs funny and that made this episode slightly better.

Blessed

A good episode, the Swinub were adorable to see. I liked how they had the ability to eventually sniff out hot springs. I didn't really like the COTD little girl though. I lol'd at how Jessie had to be the one to steal Graveler and then failed. Also laughed when she was so miniscule in that modeling poster of hers. Lastly, I liked the part where Ash, Misty, Brock, & Todd were sledding down the mountain in boxes. It's too bad Todd missed his shot of Articuno though.

The Swinub were so cute in this episode. It reminded me when Dawn caught her Swinub. They were so jumpy in the background. And Jessie's plan of stealing Graveler was not a smart idea.

I really liked the names of the three Swinub, Sue, Ein and Ubb. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I didn't think Swinub were that cuddly or interesting until I saw this episode. I liked how Peggy's dad used the Swinub to find hot springs in the mountains and I liked Team rocket's scheme too. :)

Gillachu

Banned
Swinub appearing in a dry mountain area made me lol. I thought that we'd see them in a snow area like the Ice Path, not a warm place...

What a good filler episode since we got to see Ash's pals and Todd helping the Swinub group + my favorite scene was when Jessie wanted to steal Graveler.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Urimoo stealing a rice ball from Satoshi's friends was cute, and this was the first time we got a glimpse of Urimoo's appetite, although certainly not the last. While I enjoyed watching Mikio and Koyuki searching for hot springs with Urimoo, this episode unfortunately did nothing to advance Tooru's Freezer photo plot.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I thought the Swinub were adorable. I like how they were eventually able to sniff out a hot spring. I liked the part where they are sledding down the mountain in the boxes. It is too bad that Todd missed his shot of Articuno though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Swinub appearing in a dry mountain area made me lol. I thought that we'd see them in a snow area like the Ice Path, not a warm place...

Hmmm perhaps, but seeing Swinubs in a cold setting would've been kind of predictable however, so at least we got to see a different place with hot springs for them to show up in.

ZilverLox

Banned
What a filler and I mean that in a bad way. Swinub just isn't that great and Peggy's hot spring plot seemed wasted. All the Swinub and hot spring nonsense aside, I have to admit that I almost dropped down laughing when Todd glimpsed Articuno in this episode, only for him to miss getting the shot. :)

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Swinub were cute in the episode, but it's odd to find them in a climate like that. Funny how Team Rocket were used here. Forgetting they are in battle and James and Meowth questioning Jessie a couple of times. I liked how James acted about finding oil.

The box racing was funny. Apparently getting a perfect shot of Articuno is more important than ending up in a possible accident and have severe bone injuries...according to Todd.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, while the whole hot springs subplot was simply a method of showing off what Urimoo could do, I found it bizarre that the setting here was warm given Freezer's winter-like lair being nearby.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The Swinub were so cute in this episode. It reminded me when Dawn caught her Swinub. They were so jumpy in the background. And Jessie's plan of stealing Graveler was not a smart idea.

Jessie's plans are never smart but she deserves props for realizing that she couldn't dig up new hot springs without Graveler's help.

Daizy

I call you honey
Eh, good filler since we got hot springs and Snap wasn't as annoying as usual even though I still dislike how he's tagging along with Ash's squad for a vain purpose.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found it bizarre that Musashi's Arbok had no issues digging underground in previous episodes, whereas here it never occurred to Musashi to have Arbok do the same thing to find hot springs. She wouldn't have needed the Golon to do the work for her if she had just used her own Pokemon.

This episode made me like Swinub more since before this episode aired I didn't think they were cute or even special. I really thought that Team Rocket's plan to build spas using Swinub's help was dumb since even if they had succeeded they would still keep following Ash. I thought that Piloswine should've debuted here too but I guess it was being saved for the Pryce episodes.