• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spring Season Anime

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Spring Season Anime Lineup

[IMG139]http://i26.*******.com/289eg53.jpg[/IMG139]
March:

St. Seiya The Hades Chapter-Elysion - [03/07]
BUS GAMER - [03/14]
Ikuze Gen-san - [03/24]
Chi’s Sweet Home - [03/31]

April:

Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Season - [04/03]
Allison to Lillia - [04/03]
Nabari no Ou - [04/06]
Soul Eater - [04/07]
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - [04/2008]
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s - [04/2008]
Sugar Bunnies 2nd Season - [04/2008]
Himitsu Top Secret - [04/2008]
Wagaya no Oinari-sama - [04/2008]
Nijuu Menzou Musume - [04/2008]
Toshokan Sensou - [04/2008]
RD Sennou Chousashitsu - [04/2008]
Macross FRONTIER - [04/2008]
To Love-Ru - [04/2008]
xxxHOLiC Tsugi - [04/2008]
Kamen no Maid Guy - [04/2008]
kure-nai - [04/2008]
S-A ~Special-A~ - [04/2008]
Junjou Romantica - [04/2008]
D.C. II S.S.~Da Capo II Second Season~ - [04/2008]
Crystal Blaze - [04/2008]
Vampire Knight - [04/2008]
Uchino 3 Shimai - [04/2008]
Golgo 13 - [04/2008]
Kanokon - [04/2008]
Kaiba - [04/2008]
Itazura na Kiss - [04/2008]
Fire Ball - [04/2008] ~ 2 Episodes
Neo Angelique Abyss - [04/2008]
BLASSREITER - [04/2008]
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki - [04/2008]
The Tower of Druaga ~the Aegis of URUK~ - [04/2008]
Monochrome Factor - [04/2008]

Spring 2008:

Gyagu Manga Biyori 3 - [Spring ‘08]
Zettai Karen Children - [Spring ‘08]
Amatsuki - [Spring ‘08]
Oh man do I have a lot of things I want to watch:
  • Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
  • Alison and Lilia
  • R2
  • Soul Eater
  • Nijuu Menzou Musume
  • Toshokan Sensou
  • RD
  • To Love Ru
  • Masked Maid Guy
  • S*A - (I read the manga from Shoujo Beat and it's really interesting, especially if you work hard for your grades)
  • Junjo Romantica - (What can I say? I just picked up the first Jap. volume from a bookstore in Little Tokyo and it's a pretty good shounen-ai/yaoi series)
  • DC II - (the last episode of the first season didn't exactly seem all that end-ish to me xD; MOAR)
  • Nabari no Ou
  • Vampire Knight - (if you haven't read the manga yet, READ IT NOW. The animation looks promising but Zero doesn't look as hot T_T Oh well, back to the manga)
  • Itazura na Kiss - (it's terrible that this manga was never finished due to the fact the mangaka had died. ;; I saw the drama's for this series when I was in China and it was great <3)
  • Neo Angelique
  • Kure-nai - (I just happend to read the manga adapted series from Jump Square and it looks really interesting. In a way it reminds me of Tsukuyomi)
  • Monochrome Factor - (watching for the animation, the story seems like another shounen series where the main character has to save the world from opposing forces)
  • xxxHolic Tsugi - (I have been waiting for this since the last episode in 2006, this second season better be good. <<)
  • Tower of Druaga - (Oh the nostalagia! I remember playing the really old 80's arcade version in China when I was 7. O_O The DS version was fun too but I don't think I'll try the online version.)
  • Telepathy Shoujo Ran - (I just happend to come across this manga series but I never got a chance to buy it or read it)

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I think I'll check out RD Sennou Chousashitsu and Golgo 13. Nothing else really looks all that interesting.

Rave

Banned
Golgo 13 and Crystal Blaze seem interesting.

Rave

Banned

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
To get the gullible to buy trading cards that would otherwise gather dust.

Ah. Were Kazuki Takahashi dead, I imagine the Earth would've been thrown from it's orbit through the shear force of his rolling in his grave.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I dunno why. I really liked GX's first two seasons, but the fact the show became so dark in Season 3 and 4 made me just...I dunno, tune out.

I mean, and it even seemed to outdark normal Yugioh and there wasn't even the overdrama factor.

So, honestly, I'm really interested in a new series. Hopefully it can figure out what it wants to be.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Yu-Gi-Oh!... Playing cards saves the world... Not exactly the best show premise...

Looking at all those new animes, it looks like there will be a whole crap load of new Shojo anime...

Nothing at all interesting to me ; /

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Nijiyuume no Masume, To Love Ru, Special A, Da Capo II Second Season, and Nabari no Ougot me interested.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's???? What the h*ll?? More for 4Kids to torture, that is if they license this one.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Some plot details have already been revealed about the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's will apparently have a "Sentai" theme, and the main duel disk is a "Bike-Type" Duel Disk. The main character will be 18 and his main card will be Stardusk Dragon, which will be the cover card for The duelist genesis. The series plot is to collect 5 all-powerful dragon type cards. his may mean that Yugioh 5Ds stands for "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Five Dragons".

STARDUSK DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

Rave

Banned
The biker gang idea sounds rather interesting.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Sentai Yu-Gi-Oh? I don't know how to react to this.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Nothing else really looks all that interesting.

Nothing at all interesting to me ; /

Also, none of those look interesting. At all.

What is this idiocy??!!

Allison to Lillia (The original novels are by the same author as Kino's Journey.)

Kaiba (By Yuasa, the same genuis behind the great Kemonozume and the unbelievably-****-your-brains-out Mind Game.)

Real Drive (Conceptualized by Shirow, behind the ideas for Ghost in the Shell and Ghost Hound, and directed by Furuhashi, director of the famous Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal and also the original series.)

There's no way in hell you can't tell me those aren't must-sees.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Honestly the Yugioh Series was the only one that made me gasp in excitement.

*CoughSeeabovepost*

Kaiba is going to be one of the most awesomest anime in years, considering Yuasa's previous output and likely maturation.