• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite comparison for old pokemon

lucarioXD

<-touch him and die!
the back sprites of trainer dosnt look very diffrent from the advance games

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
Thought I'd bring this back seeing as how people actually have the games now

Juuhachigou

sonaansuuu!
Wow the change in graphics over the years is awesome. I'll never forget how blocky everything was in R/B/Y...still love it tho. D/P is definitely a lot easier on the eyes, lol.

m15-07

EX/Ace Ruin Maniac
WOW, all those pics on the first post. There really has been a big diff between every new game for each new nintendo hand held console

freedom-123

AAMayL supporter
IMO the transformation from 2D to 3D is awesome, not to mention finer lines, along with less "brick like" movement, brighter coloring. i think butterfree sprite was the best lol it rly shows its cuteness lol

kyogre123

King of the ocean
i see a lack of -ons like glaceon (their arnt as many)