• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

::Sprite Fusions, re-colors, and Trainer cards::

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
Hey what's up all? I didn't get many requests last time, so this time when you request something, just make sure you tell all your friends where you got it, k? So go ahead and ask for stuff. You know you want to. I'll be glad to make it! Just read the rules first-

General overall rules
(1)What you get is what you get. If you're not happy with it, well, I'm sorry.
(2)Be patient! If you don't recieve your requested art within a couple of days, don't send emails, or PMs. Just know that I'm working on it, and you will receive it soon.
(3)Your finished request will appear as a post in this thread, so check back after you've made a request.
(4)When you put something I've made in ur signature, you have to thank me.

TC's-(1)Be specific with what you want (for list of things to put on card, check my sig).

Fusions-
(1) No overkill!!! keep the pokemon part count down to 4 at most.
(2) I don't have any diamond/pearl sprites, so.....

Recolorations-
(1) Again, no overkill. keep the colors down to 4 per pokemon at most.
(2) and again, no diamond and pearl sprites.....

Trainers working here-
-me, brocko18
-Daniel Zamora of MIA

Here's some examples of my recolorations and fusions-
blastoisetyphlosionta9.png

sneaselpq2.png

miloticha3.png

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
How come you started a new thread when you didn't even finish my request on your other thread? I'll give you the info.

Fusions

*Sneasel* Ivysaur
*Sneasel* Golbat
*Sneasel* Midstrevous

& can I get a sneasel and gardevior fusion you have in your example with the shidinja hailo?

* * means base.

Edit: Yes, first post!

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
could you make me a trainer card with the trainer beinng a rocket grunt [male] annd a scizor,charizard,typhlosion,and of course blazikein.the trainer name should be WaluigiRC. Please and thanx. oh yeah 2 empty spots where pokes go all on a purplish background.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
How come you started a new thread when you didn't even finish my request on your other thread? I'll give you the info.

Fusions

*Sneasel* Ivysaur
*Sneasel* Golbat
*Sneasel* Midstrevous

& can I get a sneasel and gardevior fusion you have in your example with the shidinja hailo?

* * means base.

Edit: Yes, first post!

here you go ICE CUBED-
icecubedem8.png

I must not have seen you're other request. It didn't show up on my computer. whatever o_O. The misdreavus fusion was tricky, but I think I did good. so yeah, you can just copy the one that I have in my sig, ok? just remember to give me credit for them. enjoy!

Last edited:

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
could you make me a trainer card with the trainer beinng a rocket grunt [male] annd a scizor,charizard,typhlosion,and of course blazikein.the trainer name should be WaluigiRC. Please and thanx. oh yeah 2 empty spots where pokes go all on a purplish background.

here you go WaluigiRC-
waluigircmx8.png

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6315/waluigircmx8.png
You forgot to tell me which badges to use so I used the Hoenn ones. is that ok? anyway,enjoy!

Pikario

Johto Master
Uh... can you do a fusion of Pikachu and Lucario? Lucario sprite can be found here.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
what base and what colors?

Farrar

Beginning Trainer
Trainer Card;

Name: Matoro
Sprite: Brawly
Team: Shiny Sceptile, Walrein, Houndoom, Metagross, Manectric, Salamence
Hoenn Badges
Just a basic background. Preferably space or safari background.
Color Scheme? Red 'n' Black

B

Blaziken 595

Can i get a trainer card.
Name:Caveman
Trainer Sprite:The guy you play as on sapphire/ruby
Pokemon Behind me:Charizard
Pokemon Team:Top Rayquaza,Kyogre,Gourdon.Bottom,Regice,Registeel,and Dexoys:Speed form
Badges:Hoenn
Background:what ever goes with it
Favorite Type:Legendary,Dragon
Color Scheme:Black,Blue,and Green

Last edited by a moderator:

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
sorry but how do i send it to my sig

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Thanks! I really like them, I think you did a good job on all of them. And I understand my computer does that a lot too.

Can you recolor my other sneasel fusions to the color of the nonbase pokemon (and color all of their parts the right color)? (And possibly make the ivysaur flower bigger).

Thanks in advance! Sorry if this is too much trouble.

Last edited: