• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite recolorations, fusions, and Trainer cards!

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
HELLOOOOO!!!!! ok! I am now taking requests for Trainer cards, pokemon fusions, and recolorations. here are the rules-

General overall rules
(1)What you get is what you get. If you're not happy with it, well, I'm sorry.
(2)Be patient! If you don't recieve your requested art within a couple of days, don't send emails, or PMs. Just know that I'm working on it, and you will receive it soon.
(3)Your finished request will appear as a post in this thread, so check back after you've made a request.
(4)When you put something I've made in ur signature, you have to thank me.
TC's-
(1)Be specific with what you want (for list of things to put on card, check my sig).

Fusions
(1) No overkill!!! keep the pokemon part count down to 4 at most.

Recolorations
(1)Again, no overkill. keep the colors down to 4 per pokemon at most.

here's an example of my recoloration/fusion-purple and orange lapras, and lapras with dewgong tail.
recoloredlaprascw0.png

OK! so go ahead, and request away!!!

Last edited:
i want a TC with shiny milotic, salamance, blaziken,felgrator, (latias, latios if possible)
name:gunner
all gold symbols
male starter trainer from emerald
background:littleroute
thx!

Last edited:

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
pokeman4ever said:
i want a TC with shiny milotic, salamance, blaziken,felgrator, (latias, latios if possible)
name:gunner
all gold symbols
male starter trainer from emerald
background:littleroute
thx!

pokemanforever-
I'm sorry, but I have done an extensive internet search for an image of Little Root town, but cannot find one. Do you have a link to the image? or do you want something else? I'm terribly sorry.

Brocko18 said:
pokemanforever-
I'm sorry, but I have done an extensive internet search for an image of Little Root town, but cannot find one. Do you have a link to the image? or do you want something else? I'm terribly sorry.

That's OK. You can pick whatever background you want for me.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
emeraldrayquaza said:
name, Emerald
trainer sprite, http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4988/emeraldnewlp8.png
pokemon behind you(optional), Quilava
pokemon team, Quilava, Kingdra (use Emerald sprite) Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Shedinja, Sneasel
what badges, Johto
background(anything!), http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7823/spacems9.png
fav type pokemon(optional), Dragon and/or ice
and color scheme. Sort of grayish, like the space background

Thanks!
Here ya go emeraldrayquaza-

emeraldmy1.png

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4179/emeraldmy1.png
by the way, what was the trainer sprite you gave me from? anywho, enjoy!

Brocko18

Training telekinetic

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Could I get some fusions?

Midstrevous & Sneasel - Base: Sneasel

Golbat & Sneasel - Base: Sneasel

Ivysaur & Sneasel - Base: Sneasel

Thanks in advance!

Blank

Dogs = Pwn all
Can I get 2 fusions and 2 recolors?

Recolor:

Pokemon to recolor: Gengar
Recolor as/Recolor: Can you recolor it as a Feraligatr's Blue parts and keep the eye the same color?

Pokemon to recolor: Crobat
Recolor as/Recolor: Venusaur

Fusion:

Pokemon to fuse: Gengar & Alakazam
Base: Gengar

Pokemon to fuse: Crobat & Gengar
Base: Gengar

Thx alotz

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Can you recolor an Arcanine black and brown like a german shepherd? Could ya make main body brown and the fluffy furry area black but just incase could ya do both versions? Thanks!

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
It's been a couple days since my request and there haven't been any new posts in a couple of days either. I know we're not post is it done yet but I'm just wondering if possibly I've been skipped. The people who requested after me allready have their's. I'm really sorry if I wan't skipped, but if I was then her's the info:

Fusions:
*Sneasel* Midstrevous
*Sneasel* Golbat
*Sneasel* Ivysaur

(* * means base).