• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

D

darksouth1174

hey, does anyone know where i can find sprites of team rocket, magma, and aqua? the over world sprites...not the in battle ones...thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dark_Pikachu

aartist said:
what about buildings and items sprites?
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

Already posted here but for those lazy ones who never read the front page... Has item sprites.

I just rip buildings from existing screenshots. YIPPEE! No more ripping (I'm getting a digital camera soon. Goody... LOTS OF SCREENSHOTS! ALL MINE! hahahahahahahaha)

D

DJ Scy

does anyone know where i can get a chao sprite set cuz i cant find one :(

G

Gary the charizard

does anyone know were i can find the square pics of pokemon 'cause im nearly finished on my own 1. if u do could you tell me asap.

;123;

D

DJ Scy

you can use a gba hacking tool called pokepicu open the rom then open the program and take the pic out

F

Feti

does anyone know about a website with emerald Pokemon sprites (And I have searched both pages :)) I just kinda need them :)

(PS. What's the diffrence of Emerald trainer sprites and Ruby/Sapphire trainer sprites? Just curious :p)

T

TheEspeonKing

OK, question for ya, person who answers me gets pie!

I'm looking for R/B/Y/G/S trainer sprites. Where can I find them?

FoxBoi

Shimitaro's Partner
T

TheEspeonKing

Well, that eliminates the G/S sprites, but I still cant find R/B/Y trainers!

D

Drake

EDIT: Here are the sheets(Emerald)

Johto and Hoenn

Kanto

Just give credit to me, kay?

EDIT 2: Larvitar's family is missing and Gardevoir's head is chopped off. Sorry.

M

Mini_Mudkip

can someone tell me were i can get a trainer card that ues the pinball sprites????????????

A

Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet

Uhhh...
How About Over-World Sprites?
Like Flannery,Norman,ETC.

J

Josh the Mudkip

[IMG135]http://img130.exs.cx/img130/4821/PeopleSprites.png[/IMG135] Here are the overworld sprites I found somewhere

D

Drake

What are those red squares? Looks like you got them from a GBA ripper.