• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Hi! plz help me....i cant possibly view all the 208 pages of this thread so...can anybody gimme a link where i can get different types of basic chao sprites..my friend says its on serebii..but he forgot the name...

MMORPGguy

totodile
Hello. I need as many MD sprites as possible, though I just need up, down, left, and right walking animations, not attacking or diagonals. I also only need pokemon 126-151, though 126-251 would be very appreciated. I dont need any 3rd gen.

yeah.

I know they are near impossible to find, and I know about page 100...

but those are very cluttered! i cant tell what is actually there...

oh, and I have all 386 right facing sprites from someone. HOW DID THEY GET THESE???? why not have the rest of the directions ;476; (angry face)

lol

yami_of_light

Cascade Trainer
Does neyone have a good site for pokemon sprites that are in game, not picture sprites, the actual in game sprites. Like the legendaries image in the games.

Like:

ahmad_bulba

Hello. I need as many MD sprites as possible, though I just need up, down, left, and right walking animations, not attacking or diagonals. I also only need pokemon 126-151, though 126-251 would be very appreciated. I dont need any 3rd gen.

yeah.

I know they are near impossible to find, and I know about page 100...

but those are very cluttered! i cant tell what is actually there...

oh, and I have all 386 right facing sprites from someone. HOW DID THEY GET THESE???? why not have the rest of the directions ;476; (angry face)

lol

ihere...http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2812710&postcount=1609

hope i helped..

Lord Ike

Hi! I'm not sure if this has been asked but is there I place where I can get overworlds of cities, towns, routes, and stuff like that?

ahmad_bulba

i just gav it in the above posts...its a nice site..ull get everything..

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Sorry to disturb. I have just ripped something that maybe useful :
Statsmanipulattion.png

This is the effect that appear when a Pokemon's status changed. Each stats have its own color. The one above indicates stats increasing while the one below indicates stats decreasing.

Statusteps.png

Steps of the status problems. The status icon are made by me.

Hello, I need a couple things that would be much appreciated. I need blanks of the people overworlds. (FRLG style please) You know, like blanks of the people walking around in the games? Female and male version would be awesome. I also need a blank version of the backspirte. (this can be DP or FRLG) Female and male if you have it. thank you!