• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

Charmanderz

Thanks for the ranger sprites, the first one had the best.
But does anyone have a full set of the pokemon?
I think the sprites are amazing...

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I need the overworlds of Lunick and Solana badly. Anyone?

elite ralf

I think this is the thread I've asked this:

does anyone here have buildings in town,trees,etc.sprites of d/p?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Does anyone happen to know where I can get the icon of Shellos (blue version)? On Serebii we have the pink one:
422.gif
, but I want the blue one, as I've been chaining for it and have three shinies of it I need to add to my banner, lol. I'd really hate to have to edit the existing one into the blue version, as i'm already going to have to recolor anyway. :p

Edit: Oye. I forgot to check the smilies. xD
531.gif

Last edited:

Caboose

What User Title?
I need base sprites, more or less a bald Brendan/May without their bags attached, I hope I'm not asking for too much with this.....

;104; Caboose

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
I need to know what shiny castform looks like in its weather forms. I'll settle for any kind of picture or sprite, as long as it's color. Can someone help me? I'm trying to recolor the D/P icons for shiny forms, and Castform is the only one I can't find.

thanks in advance!