• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

Aptenodytes

Although it's pretty old, I'm looking for a sheet of all Red/Blue Version trainer sprites. I've tried Googling for them, but all I seem to get are sprites of Pokemon, not trainers. Help would be appreciated.

KageX

spriter/hacker
ok i just started ripping trainer animations and ive got a few here
platinumtrainers.png

Last edited:

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Well, I don't know if anyone's interested, but I made an entire Mystery Dungeon mood set of Aipom using the basic mugshot as a base. Here it is:

AipomPMDCustommugshots.png

I plan on doing Buizel, Budew, and Shellos (East Sea) mood sets eventually.

I want the Buizel ones, can you do ones for Floatzel, Riolu, Furret, and Lucario too?

pichu girl

loves ashes pikachu
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I have been ripping sprites for pokemon Platinum and I have alot so far. But I can't continue because I am stuck in the game. I just got my second badge(grass) and I need to get a bicycle to go on the bicycle path to continue but when I try to go into the bicycle shop that girl with the blond hair keeps stoping me. I have tryed everything I could think of but I still can't get in. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do. Thank you.
If platinum is any thing like D/P you have to save the man who runs the shop thats what i had to do on dimond try it!

Rosakai

CHOCOLATE!!!!
I want the Buizel ones, can you do ones for Floatzel, Riolu, Furret, and Lucario too?

I'll try; the thing is they take a lot of time to make, and I want to fix some of the mistakes I made on the Aipom ones (I actually meant to use the female sprites, but I used the male ones instead; I plan to fix that.)

Princess Sapphire

Master Expert
This is a request to ANYONE who has Platinum.

If you are able to rip sprites from Platinum, I ask that you rip the overworld Berry Tree sprites.

For some stupid reason, no one has considered ripping them, and I bet I'm not the only person asking for them.

SOMEBODY, please, consider ripping the berry tree sprites. Some people want them, and I really NEED them for a project.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
I was ignored :(
-cries-

I need map tiles.
Like actual MAPS.
Not Overworlds.

Maps.
How to make my own Map Guides.
Anything.

That will give me the Map Sprites :]

Please :D

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am playing Pokemon Platnium and I am just about to get to the Pillars. But a grunt does not let me threw does anyone know what to do.
image1ov8.png

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am playing Pokemon Platnium and I am just about to get to the Pillars. But a grunt does not let me threw does anyone know what to do.
image1ov8.png

Wrong thread.

flygon8

does anyone know were to get DP versions of Firered and Leafgreen sprites, Ruby and Saphire, and Gold and Silver sprites?

flygon8

Yes, that is what I mean (Pokemon protaganists overworlds for Kanto, Hoen, and Johto sprites)