• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

heres Naokohiro's new work the gible family
gible_evos.png

can you rip the female version, if that exists? sorry, i appreciate your effort in ripping it and all, but i absolutely HATE that chip in the fin.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Um, this is for Pokemon related stuff, not other games...

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
No, It's just for sprites period. I don't see anything in this thread that says it has to be pokemon sprites.

See Ya Later!

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
someone wanna rip snorlax from pokemon ranger, sleeping facing forward? thanks ^^

jshperz

Can anyone please provide the Fiore Map? The one that is found on Pokemon Ranger. I wanna try and make one!

thanks!

Metamence

Well I've been looking everywhere Spriter2 and I believe he doesn't come in that pose or it's just me..

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Ya, no pokemon ranger sprtes are forwards... except some of the pokemon ranger 2 sprites... And snorlax, evidently, isn't in number 2.

See Ya Later!

pichu girl

loves ashes pikachu
i need help i need dawn over worlds from D/P and pichu houndoom and milotic movements and stuff from PMD plz help me

Last edited: