• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

K

Kittsie

I am unable to save quicktime pics *sigh* Are there any places without them being in quicktime plugin? *i really am unable to save them, or even try, sigh*

K

Kaijudo_Master_Shobu

Tamer Zack: When I said a sprite sheet of the G/S/C trainers, I meant a picture of them all together, like one person did with the Emerald Pokemon sprites. Here's the site for the G/S/C pokmon front and back spirites: Turquoise Labs

Fury Scizor: I don't understand your question. Can your rephrase it?

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Fury Scizor said:
How do you use the sprites?

Copy them and do it whatever you want in MS Paint.

K

Kaijudo_Master_Shobu

RaikouRider243: If you want a sprite of Eusine with his legs open, try the serebii.net site, and go to the manga Character bios. He's there.

Edit: Here he is.
Manga Eusine sprite

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alexander the great V2

Are there anymore tranier card templates APART from the ones on Pokemon Commity?

D

dark_celebi_101

Secret Base Sprites

It's been a while but i'm finally back!

Anyway, I need to find the Ruby/Sapphire secret base sprites (isn't that the only game with a secret base? :) ). I need all the items and walls. It wuld be great if one of you guys gave me a website with this free material. I've already tried the Spriters Resource and Poke'monelite.

Dewgong

Ace Trainer
Where can I find battle backround sprites? Like when you use arura beam and the screen turns a sky with a arura.

D

Drake

charazard_tyranatar_10 said:
Are there anymore tranier card templates APART from the ones on Pokemon Commity?

EDIT: They got deleted with the update, instead, search the sprite forums for my posts... it should be here somewhere. Try, "My Sprites ^^;;" or something of the sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dark_celebi_101

It's been two days since I asked where I could find secret base sprites and no one's even noticed! :redface: I would greatly appreciate it if I could have an awnser today. :) -> :club:

TSL

Mischievous.
does anyone have any fr/lg/r/s shiny sprites that fit on the team card? (see sig)

D

Drake

EMK: Remember me? Anways, try The Shy Guy Kingdom. PKMNADV sprites galore...
EG: The Shy Guy Kingdom, like Katrina.