• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

TSL

Mischievous.
does anyone have any game boy advancified hero of pokemon coloseum?

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
leader of shadow said:
does anyone have any game boy advancified hero of pokemon coloseum?

You mean a sprite of Leo?

TSL

Mischievous.
Pikachu1125 said:
You mean a sprite of Leo?

yes, whatever his name is.

And, my imageshack won't load certain images. Any tips?

latias

Knuckle Trainer
Hey, I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but does anyone know where to get Yellow sprites? Thanks ^_^

TSL

Mischievous.
Does anyone have the material to make towns from scratch?

latias

Knuckle Trainer
Um Pikachu1125, that link doesn't work because the domain has been suspended. But thanks anyway!

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
latias said:
Um Pikachu1125, that link doesn't work because the domain has been suspended. But thanks anyway!

What?! Spriter Resource is suspended?! No, it was fine this morning! NO!

S

Sindakwil

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope it comes back. I have most of the sprites I need saved though but it's always nice to get new ones.

Cain

RAWR
Umm, ive been looking for a while, but i cant find Castforms other Sprites, Like the sun one and stuff. Can anyone help me plz?

D

Drake

The Spriter's Resource AND it's forum has been suspended... Bacon, the webmaster, didn't advertise very much, and therefore he was warned... he must've been warned once before, because two warnings is suspension...

TSL

Mischievous.
anyone have raw town materials?

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
ShinyStaryu said:
Umm, ive been looking for a while, but i cant find Castforms other Sprites, Like the sun one and stuff. Can anyone help me plz?

Well since you said please.

Aqua =
Aqua.gif

Sunny =
Sunny.gif

Icy =
Icy.gif

T

The Pokemon Mistress

Hey everyone, with Spriter's Resource down, does anyone know someplace else to find RBY trainer sprites?

M

missingno_hunter

IM SO ****** THAT spriting.simgames.net has been suspended THAT I WILL SUE SIMGAMES FOR SUSPENDEING A GREAT SITE! (simgames are *******s)