• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

Sassafras

rock the Casbah!
ok ok ok. You go to www.opera.com you click the free download button. When you do that a screen will pop up. Clicl 'Open'. It will download. When it is finished, open it.Follow the instructions given and Install it. Then, when it is finished installing, go to: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/picdex.php. Then Right click the annimation and click 'open image'. You will go to a page with only the annimation you selected on it. Copy the URL.
Ok, I'm not sure what to do if you have Imageshack, but if you have Photobucket, go to it. Open the album you want to save the annimation in. Underneath where it says 'add pictures' click 'add pictures from url'. Then paste the url of the annimation into the space provided. Click 'Submit'. Your annimation will be uploaded. I guess you do something similar when it comes to imageshack. Now, using the url provided by the image hoster, you can use the
code to display the image, eg:
image.gif
68231f4b.gif
c98a4e6e.gif

Hope that made sense ;)

Last edited:

Demy

grand master cyndaquil wgere did you get thoses pictures of the pokemon on your banner espesly of Mewtwo. the web site i mean.

Demy

PS. brockman5 i have PM you about the Trainer Card.

E

Executive Max

does anyone has an overworld TeamAqua and TeamMagma sprites? (with their bosses Archie and Maxie)

Demy said:
grand master cyndaquil wgere did you get thoses pictures of the pokemon on your banner espesly of Mewtwo. the web site i mean.

Demy

PS. brockman5 i have PM you about the Trainer Card.

http://www.pokesho.com/home.html

click on the bulbasaur left .

B

brockman5

Oh.. well you should have pm'ed it to them unless they asked you on this thread.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
May I have Mysterious Dungeon sprites of Jolteon in all poses?

If you can't do all of them, I understand. You can just do as many as ya can.

B

brockman5

Beautiful Butch said:
May I have Mysterious Dungeon sprites of Jolteon in all poses?

If you can't do all of them, I understand. You can just do as many as ya can.

I will do them!

M

Magical Trevor

does anyone know where I can get a doll for overworld prtes in the sidepose i have the front pose