• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

Requesto

Pokemon FF Creator
hi does anyone know where i could find the blackthorn city sprite? the website i knew it was on doesnt work anymore....:(

new001

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
hi does anyone know where i could find the blackthorn city sprite? the website i knew it was on doesnt work anymore....
Click on the link above your post. Then go to VGmaps.com.

Requesto

Pokemon FF Creator
thankyou. unfortunately looking at how big blackthorn is its gonna be pretty hard to revamp... oh well.

but still thanx

Unown_Crazy

Breeder Of GSC
This may not be the right place, but, anyone know where I can get sonic the hedgehog sprite frames???

E

Emerald Blade

Where do I find area backgrounds (like Viridian Forest and Power Plant) since Spriter's Resource doesn't work right now?

B

brockman5

Can anyone make back sprites of the last two sprites, if you do I will be really grateful and give you MD sprites!
3pokestarters.jpg

S

Shiny Rekkuza

New001 thats a great amount of sprites you have :D Especially the backshots of Steven Stone I have been looking for those for some time now.. also the vehicle sprites rock w00t magnet train! xD

Also anyone know if the spriters resource has a new site domain or is it down?

Neji Hyuuga

Airceus + Groudon
Hey, does anybody know where to get the forms of Castform in weather sprites? I searched here, and only found ---Nothing. Help?

EDIT: Finally found them at this place.

Last edited:
M

Magical Trevor

I made these over world dolls for people who make over world sprites http://i1.*******.com/o8e3ys.png

Demy

brockman5 when i asked someonw if they could help me do a trainer card you daid a person named mew i checked that page and i can't find them any where on that page. ?!

Demy

Ice Cold Glalie

does anyone know where i can get the torezi sprites??

;362; ICG