• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
Does anyone have Diamond and Pearl, Platinum or HeartGold and soulSilver tileshets or tiles and Buildings?

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
Does anyone have Diamond and Pearl, Platinum or HeartGold and soulSilver tileshets or tiles and Buildings?

They haven't been released/ripped yet.

--------------------------------------------------

As requested by lots of people, here's the Kanto Map as it appears in HG/SS:

http://i35.*******.com/kappit.png

Follow all rules on the image to the side i.e. No stealing, or used without credit please.

I rip any HG/SS thing as I own a copy. If anyone has any requests tell me here or PM me :D

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
Does somebody has Tales Of (Series) and Final Fantasy 7 Custom Sprites that were to be found on TSR and its forum??? Or sprites in the Tales of ND3 Style?

Last edited:

Redeevee

with spriters-resource down is there a clear rip of all the npcs? there's one up there but the image is fuzzy.

anyone know if s-r will be back?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
probably gonna be having to pop in here quite frequently for awhile until the site comes back up so I don't have to pester people.

Anyway, I'm currently needing the MD sprites for the Eeveelutions as well as Mime Jr.

Also, the trainer sprites from D/P/Pt (the actual trainers, not overworlds)

EDIT: oh, and the Vs bars that come up when you're fighting rival/gymleader

making an addition to that, I have the Mime Jr and the trainer sprites now, but I'm still after the MD Eeveelutions and the Vs bars, but I now also need Regigigas MD sprites.

I wish the actual site would get back soon.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Anyone have Over world Backgrounds from D/P/Pt? Preferably Jubilife city, and hearthome.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Many thanks :). no the NPC ones are blurry to use though...

Yeah... maybe it's a bit blurry *cough*

Anyway...
Anyone have the background of the old ruins from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness (And possibily Sky) the one with mew, kyogre and groudon, and dialga and palkia painting?
Thanks.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Many thanks :). no the NPC ones are blurry to use though...

Yeah...

I don't have anything on the main characters, but I managed to retain the HGSS trainer overworld sprite sheet from tSR, thankfully just a few days shy of the abrupt server-down that Dazz doesn't seem to give a crap about.

Squadalah, here it is!

CoolPikachu!

通過地点のMUSICA
Yeah...

I don't have anything on the main characters, but I managed to retain the HGSS trainer overworld sprite sheet from tSR, thankfully just a few days shy of the abrupt server-down that Dazz doesn't seem to give a crap about.

Squadalah, here it is!

Thanks!

Also, any one have Charon/Looker NPC sprites? Sprites-resource doesn't even have them.

redblueyellow

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am looking for the PC wallpapers from HGSS! If anyone can find them for me I will love you forever and ever!!