• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Wait, what? Do you mean a template or set series of different poses? And what for? It's a little unorthodox to ask for something without details.

A series of different poses in a wire-form, such as fighting (Punch, kick), walking, etc.. I want to use the sprites as a base, then build off from it. Like a stick figure? I want to make Human Sprites. Sorry for not explaining :(

M4zz

Banned
Well, I can't find a stick figure, but if you dig around games relating to Sonic or such as, you can find spreadsheets of action poses and whatnot, just with different characters that you could then mimic said poses with your sprite. A lot of what you'll have to do is just scratch it and get lucky.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Well, I can't find a stick figure, but if you dig around games relating to Sonic or such as, you can find spreadsheets of action poses and whatnot, just with different characters that you could then mimic said poses with your sprite. A lot of what you'll have to do is just scratch it and get lucky.

Oh, all right.. Well, thanks anyways.

Now, onto my next question. I need a better gif maker (Sprite related). Any thoughts?

M4zz

Banned
As I said in the lounge, simply scratch them. It will improve your overall scratching and spriting abilities.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Might as well make this an official annoncement and place them here. As some of you know I've been working on a project with others on DA to make overworlds for the 5th generation. I know alot of people want to use them and as the project is now complete, I'm allowing everyone to use them (credit must be given). Enjoy everyone!

http://pokegirl4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ijrd2

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^Thank you for them. Sends you a llama & maybe a watch.

Could someone find me Sasuke's sprite sheet from Shippuden please....as it's going to be for a friend.
I've tried the Spriters Resource already & they only have his Genin one's.

Meowth City

Staff member
Might as well make this an official annoncement and place them here. As some of you know I've been working on a project with others on DA to make overworlds for the 5th generation. I know alot of people want to use them and as the project is now complete, I'm allowing everyone to use them (credit must be given). Enjoy everyone!

http://pokegirl4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ijrd2
This is incredible work. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making them, and especially to you for allowing them to be used.

Frosty Voltorb

I'm having trouble finding some cleaned up sprites of Houndoom (4th-5th gen) so I thought about asking here. If anyone has a place where I could get some good, no black bacground sprites, it'd be much appreciated.

Bert

Untitled
I'm having trouble finding some cleaned up sprites of Houndoom (4th-5th gen) so I thought about asking here. If anyone has a place where I could get some good, no black bacground sprites, it'd be much appreciated.

I'd say your best bet is to printscreen them from Serebii or pe2k (if you prefer a white background straight away - copying them may or may not result into a black background, depending on the pokemon).

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
i would say the spriters resource is a good place to check. they don't give black backgrounds, and it's easy to recolour the background without destroying the sprite.

Frosty Voltorb

Serebii yields the same black background. And for a mostly black sprite (Houndoom) it turns it all messy. I'll check spriters resource though. Thanks.

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Does anyone know where I can get walking pokemon sprites?

redblueyellow

Does anyone know where I can get walking pokemon sprites?

In what sprite style?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndungeon2/index.html
Pokemon HG/SS/B/W/ etc overworld: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/index.html
Pokemon Ranger: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonrangertol/index.html

In general, The Spriters Resource has a good amount of sprites to choose from. If that's not what you're looking for, maybe try someone that makes custom sprites?

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Hey folks. I don't know when this is going to be seen, but I'll ask here anyway.

I'm looking into making overworld sprites for a friend, but I don't know what the sprite dimensions are. I know that battle-screen sprites are 64x64 (we're working from Emerald) but I don't know what the overworld human sprites should be sized at. I'm not looking for rips, I have those, but I've been browsing here, Pokecommunity, and the internet in general, but haven't found any answers as to the dimensions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow it's been a long time since I've been here.