• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprite Resources

flygon8

Does anyone know were I can find sprites from the intro video of ruby, saphire, and emerald?
(like the Latios and Latias that are flying next to the character and even the character him/herself.)

darklord18

I know this has been partly post but
can someone do Mira and Marley spirts {over world, partner and trainer cafe.)
and can it be separated jpg for each of then (three for Mira and three for Marley) and good Quality. Sorry

flygon8

does anyone have any custom pokemon pinball boards?
does anyone have a place to get pokemon water?

Cobalt_Latios

I searched the thread for these but didn't really find what I was looking for. Does anyone have the sprites for Lucario's entrance animation (preferably the main sprite, not a back sprite). I need it for a sig project I'm going to be doing.

~C_L~

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Does anyone have the interiors to the Building that are between routes.

You know the ones, From FR/LG. The guy who doesn't let you pass and says he's thirsty. I don't know what they're called.

Please help me out. x

I've searched through this thread for a while, and I think its ok to ask.

Can anyone rip me backgrounds from Pokemon Ranger? (Either is fine) I'm talking about the places like Fallcity, but I need most of them for the first ever (I think) Pokemon ranger-sprite-made web-comic. I have the sprites already, to.

Metamence

I've searched through this thread for a while, and I think its ok to ask.

Can anyone rip me backgrounds from Pokemon Ranger? (Either is fine) I'm talking about the places like Fallcity, but I need most of them for the first ever (I think) Pokemon ranger-sprite-made web-comic. I have the sprites already, to.
This website has Fall City:http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/ranger/display.php?file=ranger_fallcity.png
I didn't rip this.Sorry if I wasn't much help.

alli940

I can see you
hey this is the best and easiest way to find pokemon sprites (not platinium and gsc and rbgy)

pokemon sprite generator
or you can also just google pokemon sprite generator.

its much faster than pe3k (pokemonelite2000)