• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider me an entrant. I've never won the WSC, so I'd like to see how far I come in this.

Shadow Wolf 10

Fear the Wolf
Yeah i'll join too, it'd be nice to see how well I'll do against everyone else.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Ok a general anouncement:
Added some rules of the 1st post so it became more clear:
- animations aren't allowed
- glow are allowed

I'll upload the tutorial for making a glow soon.
If you want to add a glow to your send entry, you can just resend you entry to me with the glow

Ps: Thanx for the massive signup for now :) hopefully there will be many more to come.

Good luck too you all

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I'm terribly sorry for the temperatly closing of this tournament.
I was a little overexcided and too soon with posting this thread, I guess. But it's all good now. But some rules are changed:

- you can't vote for yourself on the polls
- for this round, you must use 4/5th gen sprites and you can't use the shiny colors of the pokemon.

Hopefully this all didn't scare some of the participants away so we still could have a fun nice tournament :)
Good luck to you all :)

Last edited:

GoldenOza

Bored to Infinity
I'm gonna participate!

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
When you say 4th and 5th gen, do you mean the actual sprites or the pokemon?

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I mean the sprites, not the pokemon, so you can use for example voltorb... but it has to be the sprite of the 4/5 th gen

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
definetley entering. btw, so lets say i used pokemon #150, would i recolor it with pokemon #015?

SirHoney

I shall enter!

So if I choose to recolour a Noctowl (164), then I would have to recolour it in Moltes' colours? Or perhaps Vespiquen?

Status
Not open for further replies.