• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbs

I know you already have my entry from when I pm'd you on Smogon, but i'm going to post here anyway.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Yes, you can choose,

for example nr 150 can be recolored in 105,015 or 051. So you still have alot of choise :)

I also uploaded 2 tutorials,
one of adding the glow and one of making your blackground white without removing outlining (just because with the B/W sprites, you might have some problems with that)
Hopefully they are clear

I also changed the deadline to one day later (because I won't be able to make the polls that day, so I better can give you all a day extra then :p )

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
I mean the sprites, not the pokemon, so you can use for example voltorb... but it has to be the sprite of the 4/5 th gen

Oh...... never mind than.

Chubbs

A small question here, first, can we change the entries after they are in? Second, can we do complex recolours, like adding the markings of the pokemon whose colour you are borrowing?

Chubbs

I think that my current entry will have to do, as I cant be bothered to remake it.

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Just checking if you got my entry, 'cos my internet spazzed up half way throught sending the PM :/

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
I already made the tuturial for the next round, a fusion.
There are still 2 more to come, I'll make them as soon as possible.
I also put the theme of the next round, because everybody is able to make his second entry already anyway.

So for the ones who didn't get their entry ready, Pm them soon becausem onday the gates are closing :p

ps: cynder, I got your entry

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ You should send a PM in reply to people entries so that they know you got them, for instance I assume you got mine, but you havn't replied.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Well, if you are shure you Pm'ed it to me, I've got it. But I'll change the rule then, if you want me to send a note back that I got your entry, please say so when you're Pming the entry. I'll send a note back as soon as possible then.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
You all can send your entries for next round.

I'm terribly sorry for the few mistakes in the polls, but this also is my first time make such huge polls :p I will check the entries more next time.

Also update the front post with the tutorial for the line art. The one for shaidngs will be next.

timmay

for the fusion, does the base have to be the multityped one? eg giratina in your example, or could it of had frosslass as the base, if you know what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.