• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I'll change the banner when I got time :p

Yes you can use those sprites if you want, cynder.

I also try to give each round one week preparation time. I just start counting when the polls are up. But since this week is much easier then round 3, I guess I put the deadline on saterday in stead of sunday.

I'm also going to show the deadline on the polls themselves because I noticed alot of the participant just didn't see the deadline...

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
I have put the polls up,
I'm going to make some few adjustments to them later (put more info in it and stuff) but now I don't really have the time for it...

Hopefully many peopel will enter this time :)

V4LOVER

chirp
K, I'll make my entry soon.

DarthVader317

Quick question about the polls: Is it 3 for each topic (3 in poll 1, 3 in poll 2, etc) for a total of 12 votes or is it 3 across the topics, for a total of 3 votes?

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Is there any way that you can post the next theme? I'm pretty busy so I'd like to get it done ahead of time.

Maybe you could just post your proper entry in the thread below until Noobiess gets around to it, just so people who are going to vote can see what is supposed to be there?

Lucario, the next theme (due on the 19th!) is posted on the first page already, and has been for a few days.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Ok,I'll make the theme for the new round already... But I'm changing the deadline of this round so peopel have more time. Also fixed you entry, pokemonmazter.

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
hey, when can we submit entries for round 3? i just finished making mine and it looks awesome!

V4LOVER

chirp
Sent round three. SoulFang, you can now.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
hey, when can we submit entries for round 3? i just finished making mine and it looks awesome!

Yes you can (thanx for aswering V4lover)

will there be a tutorial for scratching? i have never scratched before
yes there will be, one for reposing (starting from scratch for round 4) and another one but that will be after round 4

My computer actually has a virus, so I can't come on the net for a while. But I only use it in the week, so in the weekend I always will be able to be on the forum. I'm really trying to fix it so hopefully it will be fixed by thusday. If it doesn't, next week will be a big problem.
I will try then to find another pc to work on, but that might not work.
If I doesn't work, the round 4's polls will be up in the weekend, so you know you just have to wait till the weekend to see the polls.

So hopefully the virus will be killed :p

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
I updated the first post with a list of the participants to let them see who is already eliminated and stuff like that...

Since critical0 already is eliminated and already made a sprite I thought it was a nice idea to post his entry here, for the effort he put into this sprite:
iaza18005458857700.gif

Here are also the winners of this week:
NorthernLights
Cynder
Epwna is sceptile
Extreme floatzel
Shadowwolf10

Northern lights is again the winner of this week!

Congrats to all the winners :)

Also here is al ist of all the people who didn't get their entry in for the next round.I just wanted to make shure everybody who already made his/her sprite, have send it to me with succes. I also want to encourage the others to get their entry in on time :)
Pokemon_exceeder
Zozo1999
Sucuine lover
Todoseguri
extreme_floatzel
Chubbs
-Riaga-
Allabouthtecute
Lh-Dreamer
Charizald009
Innocent Bystander
GoldenOza