• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
yes, the deadline is 22th. so you still have plenty of time :)

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Wait, I tied for second place this round? Compared to Cynder's amazing sprite? Wow, I actually thought I'd get eliminated at first! And great job to everyone else, especially NorthernLights.

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Woah, I came second? There were loads of sprites that were better than mine! I was surprised aragornbird and reaperneku didn't at least come third.. Ah well, I got lucky I suppose ^_^

And Epwna is a sceptile, thanks for that but your sprite was exactly where it deserved to be! (It was great!)

Last edited:

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Thanks Cynder, but in my opinion yours was better.

Also, noobiess, for round four can we animate/glow?

Edit: Never Mind about the last part.

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Question: Can we use split evolutions? Like, Eevee/Espeon, or Clampearl/Huntail?

yes you can.

And as you probably noticed, the polls for round3 are up. I also wanted to say the tutorial for next round is comming...

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Just wondering when the next round's theme is up? I like to start in advance :p

noobiess

6 different pokemon
If you mean with the next round, round4, it's already up and you can find it on the first post.
For round 5, I'll probably post it this week...

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I've got my 4th round entry in. Sorry it wasn't in sooner. I reposed from HGSS.

Don't worry, you are one of the first.

For the others, I just wanted to say that you don't have much time left to make your entries so get then send to me as soon as possible.

I also wanted to say that I added soulfangs entry on poll2, so you can still can vote for him (or change your vote) if you want.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ sorry I havn't been able to work on my Round 4 entry yet, been ill then busy with Revision etc, hopefully be able to work something either tomorrow or on the first.

M4zz

Banned
Is it cool if the dimensions aren't perfect? Being if we need to add more vertically and remove some horizontally?

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Is it cool if the dimensions aren't perfect? Being if we need to add more vertically and remove some horizontally?
Yeah, that's fine for me.

Happy newyear everyone :)

Here are the winners of round3:
Shadowwolf10 (yanma)
Fourthbeat (delibird)
DarthVader317 (sneasel)

Shadowwolf10 managed to knock off Nothernlight of the trone of winner of the week! Congrats to you all, the overall quality was prety good :)

To see where all the participants stand, check the first post....

So that was it, hopefully I receive alot of more entries for next round :)

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Noobiess, I'm not trying to be rude, but I shouldn't be eliminated. I had 4 votes. Server Crash had 5, but it was his callback, so only 75% of votes counted. 75% of 5 is 3.75, which is less then 4.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Noobiess, I'm not trying to be rude, but I shouldn't be eliminated. I had 4 votes. Server Crash had 5, but it was his callback, so only 75% of votes counted. 75% of 5 is 3.75, which is less then 4.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't see that. I fixed it right away :)
thanx for saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.