• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Meh. Just thought I'd let 'ya know that I'm not entering this round because I'm happy being 3rd/4th/5th with no losses. Plus, I think that someone else would deserve to win because I think I kinda weaseled my way around the last theme and Northern Lights or Aragornbird deserves to win. And on the off chance that I did win I wouldn't have deserved it, I mean I'm actually surprised I made it this far!

So yeah, I suppose you could say I forfit. xD

Aww why? I was looking forward to having you and competing with everyone in the last round too =], but I guess if you don't want to or your busy that's fair enough ^^

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Bummer Cynder :(
But if you change your mind, just send yuor entry to me and I'll add it to the poll
same for Darthvader and fourthbeat....

Good luck to aragornbird and northern lights :) May the best sprite win

ps: forgot to mention the winners of previous round;
Both Northern lights and cynder won because they both had the same amount of votes :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,

After a month and a half of intestiv spriting we finally got ourselves a winner:
ARAGORNBIRD
:D

As promised, the are some trophees to devide:

To the absolute winner:
Aragornbird
iaza12542893265300.gif

For the second and third place:
Cynder & Northern lights
iaza12542849839400.gif
iaza12542827559800.gif

For 4-8th place:
Fourthbeart,Hejthenerd,Darthvader317,Pokemazter3001,lucario9
iaza12542863890000.gif
iaza12542814344900.gif
iaza12542826984000.gif
iaza12542876769000.gif
iaza12542898426500.gif

and for all the other contestants:
iaza12542889199400.gif

So, hopefully you all enjoyed it very much, because despite the huge amount of effort I put into this, I'm really happy I made this tournament.
And hopefully it could create some new rising spriters :)

I'm also really going to try to do this next year too,
of course with some adjustments of the rules (so that not every polls has the famous ~no entry~'s :p)
so it will become much more organised next year.
So hopefully I see you next year :)

Last edited:

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Thanks for the great trophy! I'm really happy I got third, well done Aragornbird and Northern lights!

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Congrats guys! Can't wait until next year (when hopefully I'll be a much better scratch spriter XD)

I think you forgot to post my name with the 4-8th trophies.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Congrats guys! Can't wait until next year (when hopefully I'll be a much better scratch spriter XD)

I think you forgot to post my name with the 4-8th trophies.
sorry. I added you to the list :p

Question: How do ya do the names on the trophies? I'd like to put mine on one of the "other" ones.

Well done everyone, great competition. Congrats aragornbird, you are extremely talented, as is anyone who got into the Semifinals.

And I WILL be back next year!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Well, actually I just use the text-tool (symbol: a big A) :p

But I don't worry, I'll make it for you :)
here you go:
iaza12542874074800.gif

M4zz

Banned
Seventh place. Not bad for there being over 30 competitors to begin with. This was fun Noobiess. Hope we can maintain it.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
This might be a dumb question, but. ... Where can I see the entries?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well the tournament is actually doen XD
But next year there will be a new one, somewhere around december

Yeah, that didn't answer my question.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
And there's no where we can see the entries?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
How Inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.