• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter of the Year Tournament 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Raiga-

Admittedly, I didn't really read the rules over too much, but I was wondering if there is anyway I'm still elgible to enter.

Basically I got bored with a few of the themes and haven't entered since round two, so can enter round 5 with like 25% of my votes counting or something?

noobiess

6 different pokemon
-Riaga- You still can enter round 4, but only if you Pm me the entry before the polls are over. You'll get -50% of your votes. But you can only wait 2 rounds so you can't wait another round.

For the rest, I'm going to put up the polls in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll still get soem entries because some still didn't enter

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,

I've putted up the polls. As you can see there aren't much entries...
But there isn't much I can do so hopefully I will receive some entries during the week.
Otherwhise all the ones who made an entry go further.

I also added pokemazters entry in the polls...

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
guess im out of the competition for missing 3 events, i was going to enter round 4, but when i got home from my trip, the computer wasnt working. but, oh well. it was fun entering!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
I made the deadline for the next round 1 day longer..

Also edited the first post for the result of the previous round. Alot of them are now eliminated, but some of them still are standing.

The winners of this week are aragonbird, cynder and Northern Ligths and Pokemazter3001. The total winner was aragonbird with his wonderful image of milotic and feebas

So hopefully I still get some entries :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
yes pokemazter :)

Oh I also wanted to say that I uploaded the new tutorial, even though it's more of bunch of tips and tricks.

also to epwna is sceptile: you are probably wondering why you didn't get enough votes for the previous round. Well, some votes where invalid because they voted for more then one participant.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Is Round 6 like a complete reskin? As in, leave the structure and lines from the previous mon, but give it new skin and filling using a nother pokemon?

Does this mean we can't add any extra lines to this sprite, we can only use lines available from the bas sprite?

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Is Round 6 like a complete reskin? As in, leave the structure and lines from the previous mon, but give it new skin and filling using a nother pokemon?

Does this mean we can't add any extra lines to this sprite, we can only use lines available from the bas sprite?

Well you can add lines, as long as they are within the sprite. So you can change the inner lines, but not the outer lines.
I hope it's clear.And if it isn't, you can look to the tutorial. I added some inner lines there, but save the original out lines.

Alos wanted to say that I added the polls for round5. I'm glad alot of you entered :) Good luck :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
the polls are over so I updated the first post:
winners of this week are: Darthvader317 and Northern Lights with the same amout of votes

For the next round, I still need a few entries, so make shure you get your entrie there on time.

I also noticed that some for the next ound are eliminated but still made an entry for the next round,
and because they have put some effort in it, I posted them here:
Lucario9:
iaza12644389472600.gif

Pokemazter3001:
iaza16171423051900.gif

hejthenerd:
pokemon_tournement_round_6_by_hejthenerd-d378jvj.png

M4zz

Banned
Good luck remaining entrants, it sure was fun! AragornBird, good luck to you too.

Last edited:

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Good luck to everyone else! Let the best spriter win!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Sent mine in.

Btw, can people try to spell my name correctly? It's not that hard. :\

;144;

I also got that alot :p people always say noobies in sted of noobiess...

Ok, I posted the polls for round 6 and the theme for round 7: the finals! (know I was al ittle late with posting the polls, but that wa because I had an exam today :p)
So have fun with it...

The voting system of the finals is a bit diffrent: the one with the most votes wins... But the call-back entries still count but they still have to loose 25% of their votes then.

ps: I also made the trophee for the winner :) hope he/she likes it :)

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
*Even though I'm eliminated* Round six must hae been fun!! I love the idea

PS: I get called Zoro1999 a lot :/

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I'm going to post the poll tomorrow since I don't have much time today + I don't have all the entries yet...

I still need cynder's (and maybe darthvader's and fourtbeat's if they want)

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Meh. Just thought I'd let 'ya know that I'm not entering this round because I'm happy being 3rd/4th/5th with no losses. Plus, I think that someone else would deserve to win because I think I kinda weaseled my way around the last theme and Northern Lights or Aragornbird deserves to win. And on the off chance that I did win I wouldn't have deserved it, I mean I'm actually surprised I made it this far!

So yeah, I suppose you could say I forfit. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.