• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter's Lounge

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Same. Since its a new page, I can show you one I just made for a clan mate.
iaza11173556201000.gif

(Casteform is his name, I know its spelled wrong.)

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
I'd like to let you know that the userbar has the background cause he requested that. I wouldve put purple or yellow.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
well i did do it pretty good did I ?
Art is about the Picture not the equipment./
Also, how do you put glows on pokemon sprites?

Last edited:

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
well i did do it pretty good did I ?
Art is about the Picture not the equipment./
Also, how do you put glows on pokemon sprites?

Well I would agree that art is about the product, however MSPaint is not a useful resource to make userbars as I've stated several times.

Ioneos

old geezer
MSPaint is a very bare-bones program that can't do much more than sprites. Making effects such as glows requires painstaking hours of color finding and drawing in very pixel. GIMP is much better for all other art needs. It's almost exactly like Photoshop, but free.

About the userbar: it's great, although th bar actually moves in each frame. I suggest centering one frame to match the other so only the sprites appear to be moving.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
GIMP 2 is free. You should use it. its about 1000000x better.

Oh and check out my uber cool userbar i made!

\/​

Last edited: