• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriter's Lounge

karl3550

Squirtle! that's it
Well as i can't seam to actually be able to reply i'll post a new sprite (i know it's against the rules but it won't let me do anything else so)
Here is the first fusion i made with more than 2 sprites it's made out of Seaking, Gliscor and Dialga. i.imgur.com/JeblEQ7.png?1

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Well as i can't seam to actually be able to reply i'll post a new sprite (i know it's against the rules but it won't let me do anything else so)
Here is the first fusion i made with more than 2 sprites it's made out of Seaking, Gliscor and Dialga. i.imgur.com/JeblEQ7.png?1

One of the main things it is lacking is black, and generally darker, borders. Look where the chin meets the upper torso. It is difficult to determine where one ends and the other starts. The same with the lower body and where the legs begin.

Parts of the shading also lack clarity, such as around the upper legs. Compare this area to the Dialga legs, and you may see my point. By adding a little more shading in the right areas, you can greatly enhance the depth and detail of your sprite.

On a more positive note though, the creativity and imagination behind the sprite is certainly something to be proud of. I think the idea behind the sprite makes up for a lot of the technicalities I mentioned. This is definitely a good sprite for your first 3-Pokémon fusion. :)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
How do I animate a sprite back to it's normal animation after I recolor it?

You'd have to recolour each individual frame in order to do that. This is a Youtube tutorial a fellow Serebii member made a while back, which helped me a great deal. You'd need to download GIMP first though, for this particular tutorial.

Huhadude

Banned

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
mquOBeK.png

You're welcome for the nightmares.

Thanks for the nightmares is right. Um...Poliwhirl used roar...or sing? Perish song perhaps? That's a cool sprite nonetheless!

I've created my first fakemon from scratch and wanted to see what others thought:

Coleozard.png

It's a dragon/bug type. I'm not great with naming, but either Coleozard ("Coleoptera is the order name for beetles) or Feitot ("Feilong" is a chinese "flying dragon" and "tot" for toddler). And the right one is the shiny form. :)

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
mquOBeK.png

You're welcome for the nightmares.
0 effect. :p
Thanks for the nightmares is right. Um...Poliwhirl used roar...or sing? Perish song perhaps? That's a cool sprite nonetheless!

I've created my first fakemon from scratch and wanted to see what others thought:

Coleozard.png

It's a dragon/bug type. I'm not great with naming, but either Coleozard ("Coleoptera is the order name for beetles) or Feitot ("Feilong" is a chinese "flying dragon" and "tot" for toddler). And the right one is the shiny form. :)
Oooh, that's pretty cool. I can't really see the dragon OR bug, but that's just me.

Speaking of creepy pokemon, I had found this buried in my gallery.
snorlax-weepinbell-banette-cradily.png

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?

Coleozard.png

Colezard sounds cool, and I think the sprite is pretty interesting. It doesn't really look like a Pokemon to me, at least the shading doesn't give the Pokemon feel to it.

0 effect. :p

Haha, yeah, but I like how it came out.

If that's an old sprite, it looks pretty good. The outlining could use some work and I think it looks a little patchy from using the different Pokemon. You should redo it.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
Thank you both for the feedback! I definitely see what both of you mean and agree. I will keep it in mind for the next one I make, so thanks. :)

Pretty creepy! But I have to agree with Grovyl and say the outline for the green parts need to be darker. I think the the idea and combination lends itself well to the creepiness of the sprite. Since this was done a while ago I'm sure you know more now to fix it. :)

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Inspired by this weeks competition. Take a Pokemon and make it have distinct male and female sprites. Scraggy already had a teen male look to me so I created a female one to go with.
xsys_zpsd7529fe7.png

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Inspired by this weeks competition. Take a Pokemon and make it have distinct male and female sprites. Scraggy already had a teen male look to me so I created a female one to go with.
xsys_zpsd7529fe7.png

Looks amazing!
I wouldn't really see it as a female sprite, but more as an alternative form or so. But that doesn't take away the fact that is look great.

Yeah it would do great as an alternate forme as it doesn't look like one of them is female but great job!

Bard_

Faith & Honor
How can I make this better:

baalel__splice__1_by_bardelt-d842q7s.png

I have decided to start on fusions and such. But I don't know what I should do on some sprites. Any hints for that?