• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites by Orange

You vote, you post! 'Kay?

• Total voters

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

Yeah, Emo Ralts wants to die. I have no idea why. I think it's because many people don't give proper reviews. :(

This is my sprite thread nothing much here. You may use these sprites on this forum if you give credit. Ask for permission to use them on other forums.

NOTE: Do not crit any of the sprites posted here, except for the one on the bottom.

5 Newest Sprites:

untitled.png

Ledi.png

teddelia.png

Snelia.png

RaltsBlood.png

Photobucket Account

To Do:
I dunno.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The revamps mostly look good. It looks like you tried to use "reverse dots" on the balloon one's outline and it didn't turn out so well. Also, on the Crystal one, the background turns blue in one frame.

As for the Butterfree/Salamence. the head is very overdithered. Also, the tail looks too small.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

Erm, no it isn't. The dithering is only on the light shade, but the light shade has dithering anyway. I actually don't think the tail is too short. I could be wrong though.

I don't see that balloon. I know about the Crystal one, but I can't fix it, as my GIF program expired.

Zahro

Wow, they are pretty good.
Maybe you should change the shading on the Silver Pikachu's leg. Also the blue background on the Crystal Pikachu.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
Wow, they are pretty good.
Maybe you should change the shading on the Silver Pikachu's leg. Also the blue background on the Crystal Pikachu.

You can tell which one's they are? O_O

Breloom recolour. Because Venusaur's leaves are too hard to scratch.

I had to once, in my Floreon sprite. I made a whole new petal right in front, seeing as he's missing one. So... yeah. ^^

Wietse

Coral Eye Trainer
Well, you're very good at revamping pikachus...
Maybe yoy can sprite also episode-picture pikachu's? It's just a suggestion so please don't blame me for this...

Zahro

I like the recoloured breloom. Everyone can recolour, but not everyone can pick nice colours.
You can tell which one's they are? O_O
I already did. The revamped silver sprite and the revamped crystal animation.:/

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

I would have to scratch everything though. Plus I'm talking about the green ones.

I might, but I don't really like pixel-overs, but it's not likely.

Actually, it's very easy. The only reason I posted it was because I wanted to bump this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
Eh, who cares. I love it.

Hey, BTW, Orange, ya know that tut on how to make overworlds? Do you have a rip of the base doll facing all directions and walking in all directions? Cuz I'm gonna make a new comic and I need them. Or do you know where I can get them?

Last edited:

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

It barely failed at life.

Hey, BTW, Orange, ya know that tut on how to make overworlds? Do you have a rip of the base doll facing all directions and walking in all directions? Cuz I'm gonna make a new comic and I need them. Or do you know where I can get them?

Erm, sorry, no. I think you should just edit the fire/leaf or fuby/sapphire hero depending on your comic.

I'm making another sprite right now, halfway finished. I don't like colour making. >_<

Last edited: