• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

back.
Here in the Sprites Face-Off, we will be conducting two initial face-offs. We will first do a round facing off sprites by game. The pokemon faced off will be randomly drawn. You will judge the sprites by pose and which one has captured the pokemon the best. We will face off different pokemon. The second face-off will be facing off sprites of the same pokemon. We will face off the sprites of them for each generation they were in. We will not face off Diamond and Pearl Pokemon in the second face off.

Our rules are identical to the general face-off rules. Failure to eat pie will warrant a permaban.

Now to the game,

Face-Off: Game
Round: Red/Blue

We will need to find the best 128 red/blue sprites. For that, you all need to de-nominate 23 pokemon.

Once the de-nominations are set, I will create a draw for the Pokemon, and face them off.

I will begin by de-nominating the Krabby sprite.

De-Nominated:
Krabby
Golbat
Dragonite
Growlithe
Gastly
Magmar
Mankey
Moltres

Last edited:

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
I de-nominate Draginite.

Crocosnap

I denominate Growlithe.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I de-nominat Gastly

xD
I can LEGALLY Staryu a FO from Samir, this is the coolest thing ever!!!!!!!

...but, since I am not that mean, all I will do is REVIVE it...hm, howsabout Jynx...

Pure

back.
You can take it. When I ignore an FO like that, assume it's up for grabs.

Denominate...Abra.

Status
Not open for further replies.