• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites from a... Spriter!!

Which repose is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alli940

I can see you
lol the wigglytuff eyes look funny... i like your sprites... i can see you put alot of effort in it...

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Thanks alli! And yeah, Green Wigglytuff's eyes are wiggly...

Heres my entry for WSC5 animated
Ninetalesanimation.gif

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Hey, I've got an idea! How about a Water type Torterra?

GDE

Palette Professor
I would like to see an abomasnow mixed with a weavile.... because I've never seen anyone do that before X_X

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh, I love the Riolu mix and the chaos. :3 The only thing I don't like about the mix is that it doesn't have a mouth. Still, even the Buizel's pose from Plat. n_n It is very much better than the Riolu pose IMO.

The contest entry, I don't not like so much. The mulit-colored tails, not very original in my book. Plus the colors don't look nice together. But if that is what you were going for on it, I guess it's ok. Wish you luck in the contest anyway.

Palamon

Silence is Purple

Caelesti

dancing queen
I absolutely love the Arcanine revamp. :D