• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites from a... Spriter!!

Which repose is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
yeah i though lopunny had a nose like that but if its the mouth just as well, it looks good on the brown!
Now that you have my trust please request more!

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
I love the Lopunny and the Charizard, they're all really good...

and sorry I requested the hard ones... wooper and armaldo... yeah... I just thought it'd be funny to see them. They came out differently than I thought they would I can say that.

How about Jigglypuff, or Swellow? Those'd be cool. Don't do them if you don't think they would look good or if you think they're bad ideas, I'm not forcing you to. :D

Good luck! And the scratches are good, the one thing I can say is that the final form's eye looks a bit flat and pointy... hard to explain, but it's minor.

alli940

I can see you
nicy nice. maybe you should make a lucario dex. and maybe edit the first post so we can see all of them.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
thanks GG, you are not to blame for the results of armaldo and wooper. Well i dont mind doing stuff unless its completely unfeasible( torterra + luke = FAIL )
OK next project: Swelluke!!

alli, i am already on a duskull dex. I am just doing random luke fusions. Right now doin Swelluke. And from now on I will edit the first post.
g2g, be back in half-hour

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
oh sorry, but I dont know where I ca get the E gastro. It would be awfully similar anyways.

Swelluke was tougher than I thought :/

Swelluke.png

Requests? right now I have got Glisluke on my hands though....

Glisluke done:
Glisluke.png

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I love the new ones! Make a Rayquario! Rayquaza/Lucario!

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch

Ursaring CRUSH CLAW!
They're quite good ^^

Now, I have two requests, the first being more difficult...
Either 1) Muk-ario or 2) Regi-luke (whichever of the four regi's you feel like XD!)

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
OK Rayquaza Master was first so I shall do ray. I ll try Mluke but it will be delightfully BORING ( the result, although I some times surprise myself. )

Could anyone please give atleast one star to the thread? Please ^_^
Rayqualuke.png

Rayquaza, youd better love me for this...you have no idea how tough it is to scratch rayquazas body, especially the fins.. O_O

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
Ah, let's see once more...

I've gotta say, some of these look really cool while others, well, don't. :p
I could classify Mudkip, Manectric and some others as really good, while Blaziken, Gallade and Armaldo are the worst.

Blaziken's face needs to be redone, I'm sorry, it somehow looks like a bowling ball with a splitted dildo on it >.< Anyway, Gallade's face could be fixed by retouching on the shading on the head.

Armaldo might be more difficult to "fix". I guess he just isn't suited to be fused with Lucario (he makes an excellent Salamence partner though ;) ). Anyway, I would suggest NOT touching the face's shape to Armaldo's, as that screwed it up mostly. Just empty the lucario face and fill it with Armaldo patterns. Same goes for the belly. I think that dropping the yellow in the belly would be a good idea, so it's only metal, you could use the "yellow armor" piece then at the place where knee turns to lower leg, and use the black "dots" as a sort of transmittor between lowe rleg and feet instead. I think that'd mainly clean it up a bit. As the belly'd be made of armor, the knees of yellow, the legs of purple and the ankles of black stone, if you get my idea. No idea what to do with the arms though.

And, quite hoenstly, I think you need to widen your horizon. Try fusing other stuff besides Lucario, it'll give you experience in seeing what fits and what doesn't, which actually is all you need to become succesful in your case. You're talented, got a good eye for colors and patterns but you need some experience when it comes to shapes.

Keep it up :).

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Yeah armaldo was kinda tough but since someone requested it i though, hey why not!
Blaziken and Gallade are my self proclaimed worst sprites. I am thining of removing them from the front page and let them rot in my image hosting accounts.

I actually fuse quite a lot of stuff, I made a duskull dex (which is incomplete :p ) and I guess its time I posted these:
Pegasus.png
Pegasus
Medusa.png
Medusa (from the movie clash of the titans)
Hippogriff.png
Hippogriff which is my avvy on smogon

flaregon2.png
Joltgon2.png
Vaporegon2.png
Espygon2.png
Leafgon2.png
Glacegon2.png

Poreelutions. Yeah I never did umbreon, partly because someone had already done it in smogon.
Yes they are extremely CP but those were amongst my first sprites
Hows rayqualuke??

requests still wanted?

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
well i know they suck but those were months ago....

Thanks hyper stan but do you mean the other requests were bad? :(

Hmm gengaluke would have next to none features, I think it would end up as a lame recolour. I 'll pass.
Hypno sounds interesting.....

And hypnluke is done:
Hypnluke.png

He looks like the result of a crash diet

A BIG THANK YOU to whoever gave my thread four stars! I am not gonna let you guys down now!

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Rayqualuke looks great! Thanks!
Try Tortluke! Torterra+Lucario!