• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites from a... Spriter!!

Which repose is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sora247

~Ding Dong~
i love the shaymin-sky + Blaziken it looks awesome! the only flaw is that the head looks a bit dodgey im not sure why though. i think because its kind of like a beak. the typlosion + Fearow just looks weird the wing on the right(our right) doesn't look like it fits there.

Request: Fusion: ok
base: Umbreon
Fused with:Shaymin Sky
In: Shiny Luxrays Colours.

And if you do repose's (and if you take 2 requests) i would like lucario in umbreon position thanks (yes i am testing you)

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
well thanks for the coments sora.
you dont need to write like a form, ill do it straight away. And i think i can do the repose, if it works out good, ill enter it in the contest.

I did another repose before:
Pikarepose.png

Not too good, i know.. :/

i entered this guy for the contest:
PZrepose.png

porygon-z used Tri-Attack!!

Soras request:
Umbraymin.png

Very CP, but it fits here

Last edited:

Crossel

Path to power.
well thanks for the coments sora.
you dont need to write like a form, ill do it straight away. And i think i can do the repose, if it works out good, ill enter it in the contest.

I did another repose before:
Pikarepose.png

Not too good, i know.. :/

Dont be so hard on yourself, your not a bad spriter.
You used sky form shaymin for this repose, dont do that cause Pikachu's atonomy is different then shaymin's, you still did a good job on this one.
sorta fusion like.

i entered this guy for the contest:
PZrepose.png

porygon-z used Tri-Attack!!

I dont like this one sorry, it doesn't look like prorygon-z.
I see what you tried to do, but it failed abit, dont put all his part together like that, there is enough space left.

Soras request:
Umbraymin.png

Very CP, but it fits here

Just a recouler, pretty good :)

Whats the quote message, not being rude by commenting them like that, but try to fix what I said, your not a bad spriter so..

Crossel

Path to power.
Crossel, your getting things mixed up.
Pika repose is on UMBREON not skymin
the third one is a fusion, skymin's pose in not like that...
Brando, why did you shout out DS Rotom!! I didnt do that one, MH did

Oow well I dont really know much about d/p sprites I still sprite the old style.
Still what i said was true, Pikachu and umbreon have a whole different anotomy, making a repose of pikachu with umbreons base is just not possible.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Oow well I dont really know much about d/p sprites I still sprite the old style.
Still what i said was true, Pikachu and umbreon have a whole different anotomy, making a repose of pikachu with umbreons base is just not possible.

O___o I didn't catch any of that! I never seen this umbreon/pikachu...

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Don't you mean I talk too much? Anyway... I looked through the page and found the pikachu/umbreon. I don't really see what's wrong with it...

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Blaziken/Shaymin Sky forme? Well, I like the idea, but the face seems a bit messed up. It's recolored really well, and the head-parts melded very well.

The Shaymin Sky Forme/Umbreon fusion/recolor is amazing, luff it.
And Pika-pose/Porygon-Z... I like the Pika-pose more. As stated, Pikachu would be better with correct anatomy, but besides that it's a perfect sprite. Don't be so hard on yourself! :D

The Porygon-Z... I love the idea, just the result didn't really turn out too well. I suggest a more simply re-pose, like it facing straight forward, and then rotating the three limbs around and around as a second frame, and then constantly looping it to give the effect of the limbs spiraling around in a "Tri Attack." Good idea, and worth revisiting, but I like the pika-pose better.

Good work! Keep it up! and if you could PM me the URL to the Kabullade, that'd be much appreciated. Then I'll be able to get it to put it in my sig.... my laptop doesn't have a mouse, so I can't check it's properties.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Im not a spriter so I cant say anything bad about them and I dont need to there all grate. I like the snorlax/Pikachu and shaymin

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh my, I don't think I've ever seen more lucario forms in my whole life. At that point it's not really a mix its more of a lucario dex. Some of your mixes look rather choppy and a little mangled, the Flygon/Amprose one, I thought it was more than 2 pokemon b/e it looked so choppy. But it is rather good. The pikachu/snorlax one is pretty good, but the head is pretty big, the ears are out of perportion to the head, which is possibly why the head looks big.
Now something extra special and rare ~ I love love love love the yellow-gray shaymin mix that you did for Sora, I love it so much......I want one! :D The isn't a single thing about it I don't like. Some might say its simple, but I love it, I'd vote for it.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
thanks Draco for the Umbreon fusion it looks awesome ;) cant wait to see the lucario repose. btw if i didn't make it clear i want lucario as a dog thanks!

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
Can you make rotom heat-Rotom Spin fusion?