• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites from a... Spriter!!

Which repose is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
dude, Im Draco. Th eguy who made DStom is Metal Harpey. Were differnet. I work for hi shop. What do you think of my sprites?
Anyway, a lucario (didnt see that comin did ya)
Wealuke.png

No CP except for ear feathers and tail. Crest and neck and claws scratched.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
Im not good with anything. Metagross-Lucario?

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Do you do Pokemorps, I want a Floatzel one!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Thanks guys!!
Kirby, people say that my flypharos is one of my best :(
anyways, my entry for the scratch round:
Relawhale.png

Its Relawhale!

I just think it looks a tad choppy, I guess I'm just picky. <--- Agree with me on that one, you know you want to.

The scratch gets two thumbs waaaayyyy up. :D Love it.

The newest Lucario mix is pretty good, but the eyes the 'eyelashes' look a little bigger than usual. And it would look better if it had a little black dot for a nose in my opinion at the end of it's snout. :)

Bert

Untitled
I still don't get why you fused yet another Lucario really, since we all know it basically is a Weavile repose to Lucario's pose <_<. Anyway, the scratch is pretty ,probably better than I could do because I'm no good at scratching complete pokémon. The shading on the upper body is a bit off, and also on the tail you should define your lightsources a bit more.
The fins get a big thumbs up though, that's an impressive piece of scratch work.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
well to tell you the truth, i was making a sprite tut video, but i didnt remember to speed up the playback. Does anyone know how to that with HC2?
thanks for the tips on the scratch, i appreciate it. Ive actually though of a lanturn evo and will be puttin it up soon.
the buizel one is on the first post, somewhere in the bottom. bert, u really shouldnt have changed your avvy :p

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
thanks for the tips on the scratch, i appreciate it. Ive actually though of a lanturn evo and will be puttin it up soon.
Lanturn evolution!!! Now, that I gotta see!

P.S. I like the shamin/blaziken in your sig! Also the pikachu/snorlax

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Try an Abomaluke. Abomasnow+Lucario!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Okay. That's fine with me.