• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites Throughout The Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

shy_taillow

non existent straw hat rikachu
Pokemon_Yellow.jpg

The Best
gby059.gif

The Worst​
gby106.gif
gby144.gif

Vote for the WORST sprites.

This is the voting style:
Worst: _______

First to 25 wins.

Worst: Hitmonlee

Tally
Pikachu - 15
Arcanine - 25

Hitmonlee - 16
Articuno - 21

Wadeledge and burninator: You are welcome to make suggestions on how to set this up for next round, because I have no clue how to.

burninator59

I got yelled at for saying this before, but since you asked for my opinion:

The "worst" are Pokemon that someone out there thought was the best. They were just eliminated for not being best. There should be nominations for "Worst", they shouldn't be ones that were nominated for "Best", but lost. Hitmonlee is good, and I think I originally nominated Articuno for "Best" because it is so great. And now they both are up for the worst? Why? Pokemon nominated for "Best" should not be in the running for "Worst". And I'm sure whoever nominated Hitmonlee feels somewhat the same way.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Shy Tailow I asked you to come get me when you needed help or suggestions. I'll set up the next round when this is over and I'm keeping it the same way I always have. I ask people to nominate Pokemon, NOT THE BEST POKEMON OR THE WORST POKEMON. So all is fair!

Araleon

Chill
Worst: Hitmonlee.

Status
Not open for further replies.