• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sprites

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza16486256178600.gif

Redone burmy line, big pecks 1.0, grass retype Female/Male, Big Pecks 2.0.
iaza16486282377900.gif

rainbow​

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Wow the big pecks are amazing :p
The burmy line looks clean but with the grass line, it bothers me there is only one white flower. It just sticks out soo much that it completely turns your attention to only the left side of the sprite.
I love the retypes. The onyl thing that bothers me is the tail; it looks a bit too spiky :p

Rex exploder

Somehow i find Swanna a bit disturbing

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza16486249617000.png

a pitch idea for a game, Gumbo, his pal Gumby (the wad of gum), a Checkpoint, a needle (acts like a bullet Bill), and a Balloon (used for certain things, like filling Gumby up with air to float about!).

and out of Curiosity, which punching animation looks better?
iaza16486281503800.gif

or
iaza16486219257000.gif

M4zz

Banned
IMO, number two looks better. Both require a more animate character, but the animation is well done.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
yeah, the charecter is just there for showing the punch, the actual 'gum' of the punch is what I was concerned about, the charecter will be a bouncy idle person.

M4zz

Banned
In addition, with the actual puncher being gum, the rubber-like snapback on #2's fist really suits the idea.

M4zz

Banned
Gumbo's animation is great. The only beef I have with it, is within the last sequence, the head makes a jagged, non-rubber like movement.

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza19739486024100.gif

They should've used Pidgeot's HGSS sprites for BW, this is how it would look (minus the fact I forgot to color Wargle's wing tips yellow)

V4LOVER

chirp
That's a very nice animation, although it seems really bland, just flying up and having a spasm. Braviary is a nice example of a bird animation, since it kinda free-falls as it flaps, then flies back up. Pidgeot's talons also seem like inanimate objects hanging off the bottom of Pidgeot - maybe have them clench during the flapping spasm?

M4zz

Banned
That's a very nice animation, although it seems really bland, just flying up and having a spasm. Braviary is a nice example of a bird animation, since it kinda free-falls as it flaps, then flies back up. Pidgeot's talons also seem like inanimate objects hanging off the bottom of Pidgeot - maybe have them clench during the flapping spasm?

You have to remember though, the BW animations, however unique they may be, aren't very special. It usually is a Pokemon throwing a spasm after moving a part of it's body. It is a very great animation, and I am in agreeance with most of the HG/SS sprites should have being used in place of what they are using now.

Frosty Voltorb

These sprites are good. The grass re-types were done well, and the big pecks are just hilarious. BTW, how did you get the white outline around Pidove's arm?

M4zz

Banned
These sprites are good. The grass re-types were done well, and the big pecks are just hilarious. BTW, how did you get the white outline around Pidove's arm?

It's called a glow. To do one, you must change your background colour to something not used, like lime-green or pink, and trace a white line around the outline. then,once you transparantize it on Iaza, the colour disapears, and you're left with an invisible glow. Once posted, the glow will show.

Frosty Voltorb

Cool, thanks for answering. I know this isn't the place to ask for pointers, but, you know, thanks anyway.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Yup, I use that milky dark blue as my paint backdrop, it's easy on the eyes, the spasm, wasn't actually supposed to be there, it's leftover from deleting my 'Rare' animation.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
BUMPDATE

where you date a Bump!

iaza11667837664900.gif

10 cookies to those who can guess what they're based on

No cookies if you know becuase you saw it on Pokecommunity first :mad: