• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriting & Graphic inc.

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Thanks shiningsloth13 and JIMMAH! About that evolution, it kind of looks awkward. Do you think you could fix that? Also, can you make an evo of a Honchcrow?(Jimmah! OR shiningsloth, whichever is free at the time.)

Last edited:

ray2020

peace out!
@ ray2020:
pt-1.png
im happy that of all people on SPPF u let me do your userbars, thanks. oh and for pokemon link III, would you like me to do the actual pokemon font? i downloaded it the other day

1. thanks for this userbar, i'll tell my co owners to credit this
  2. sure, i'd like to see that. may you please do it?

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
About that evolution, it kind of looks awkward.

I totally agree, I might stop doing evos after this/these request/requests

Edit: heres that honchy evo, I'm quite proud of it
Omikrow6159533568-iaza.gif

And lucario evo revisited
Poonille5767013548-iaza.gif

Last edited:
http://i40.*******.com/2wgau0h.jpg

Three custom-made Ursaring's, each one wierder then the last! I hope you likez em.

darkraix: I am currently working on your back sprite. I have no clue when it'll be done. It's harder then I thunk it would be.

maxim565

Absolute Defender
Her you go maxim, my first ever White B' gone! (Lucky you)

Moozy9614489297-iaza.gif

And no, You don't have to pay, Just give credit. :D

Thank you its awesome! oh, and im sorry, can you make the hairstyle like Pyramid King Brandon in Emerald and color it a dark brown? really really dark brown, but not like black. And a darker green pants please. If you can, thank you very much :D

and, can I order another things? For Chuklae, I would like a userbars please.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur and Torchic
Text: Team Forest
Colour 1: Green
Colour 2: Lime
Other Colours: Dark Green
Other: just make both pokemon on the left. and thanks again.

Last edited:

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
I totally agree, I might stop doing evos after this/these request/requests
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Well...if you must, can I request one more thing? Can I repuest an Evo for spritomb?
EDIT:Can I have an evo of that, too? This is probably the last one i'll request...

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Naw... I keep doing evos,
But let me get this straight, you want me to do a spiritomb evo, then do an evo for that?

EDIT: Evo 1
Spiritome3008967883-iaza.gif

Edit : Evo 2
Pure_awesome4082788388-iaza.gif

I tell ya, I really like it, I wanna steal it!

Last edited:

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
I did two maxim, one with a forest fontand one with just the default. you decide on what to use. cloudk, please request who to do yours!!! you will be given a 1 day ban because of our recent policy. try again in 24 hours after this post.

tf1.png

tm2.png

maxim565

Absolute Defender
I did two maxim, one with a forest fontand one with just the default. you decide on what to use. cloudk, please request who to do yours!!! you will be given a 1 day ban because of our recent policy. try again in 24 hours after this post.

tf1.png

tm2.png

Thank you, I think I'll choose the second one. Thanks again :D

maxim565

Absolute Defender
Another order please Chuklae ;)

Userbars
Pokemon: Cradily, Omastar, Solrock, Shuckle, Relicanth, Rampardos [in order]
Text: Rigid Rock Forces
Colour 1: Brown
Colour 2: Light Brown
Other Colours: Dark Brown
Other: put the text in the middle. Thank you :)

Soulpaladin

Brawl rocks.
I would like a fusion please.
Fusions
Base pokemon:
hgssgolddp.png

Other Pokemon: Hariyama
Other: In DP style, as per the trainer sprite, please.

Edit: Whoops! spaced out and forgot to request who I would like to do it! Could ChuklaeAquos do it, please?

Last edited:

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Thanks...Wait! I just remembered1 I forgot to request backsprites!:(
*About the stealing part, I don't care! You can steal all the sprites I requested if you want!*

http://i40.*******.com/w8ncap.jpg

Is this good, darkraix? If not, I'll try again.

backinblack6664

AC/DC RULEZ!!! 11/19
JIMMAH!!

Evo's:
Pokemon: 1. Arbok
2. Raticate
3. Steelix
4. Dewgong
I'm not sure if you want any other details

Do you do Pre-evo's?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Request for ChuklaeAquos:

Custom Trainers:
Trainer (please provide your own): The one in my sid, If you want I could give you it with out the platform thing.
Pallete please provide your own or choose some colours): Red and Browns.
Other: I really just want a new outfit for flame for the new Pokemon:HGSS. Use the same head. Just want a new outfit. Please and thanks *huggles*