• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriting & Graphic inc.

Sweet, my first post in my first co-owned thread.

I have to say, I'm proud of what's goin on here. Lot's of nice userbars, and some good sprites from what I can tell.

And I will try my best to have something ready by Tuesday. Or my last name isn't sloth.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
@Dudette101: Yay, first request for me!
Cleffaaz.png

Okay, here it is, I completely reshaded it and used about 4 new shades. Total of 9 Shades!

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Thank you so much, Celebired!! It's so cute!!! :3
For Celebired:
Spring Wonder of Cleffa, please!

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Here you go ray, 3 different images because I had no idea what colour hair you wanted.
request12.png

request1u.png

request13.png

Is there anything you want me to change?

ray2020

peace out!
JIMMAH!!!! apologies for mot mentioning that the hair should be black:p

your works are still awesome, though!

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh, Hows this?
request13j.png

ray2020

peace out!
huzzah! this is the one!

thanks JIMMAH!!!!

EDIT: hope you don't mindI made the BG transparent
steeltrainer-1.gif

Last edited:

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I don't mind, i'd do it, but I have no clue how... so...

Any more requests?

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Chuklae :
PlasticGlagle.png

Dudette101 :
CleffaSpring.png

Anything more?

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Hehehe, Don't thank me. Thank Cleffa and the Pokemon.. company.. peeps.
Anything more? C'mon man.

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
Hey everyone, its news time!

According to shiningsloth13, he will not be able to make his sprite sheer for a while because of family matters. For the full story, check out his most recent post on my profile.

In other news, we have added two new palletes!
warm colours:
summerpallete.png

cool colours:
winterpallete.png

Expect to see more palletes popping up, as I am bored and in progress of making ideas for other palletes.

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Can I have an evolution of Manaphy? Thanks to whoever does it. (Phione was a PRE evolution)

the wizard of up

king of randomness
hey, celebred
would you mind spriting me a porygon-z egg and a porygon-z plastic fig.(if you wouldn't could you use the plat. sprite (and could you give it a little see-though base and neck please?))

and a fusion of bronzong and metagross please!

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Well, darkraix, I think you might have to say who you want to do the sprite, but if you want me to do it,
fhjfj.png

darkraix if you can hold on another week or so, I'll do it.

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Sorry, guess I wasn't specific enough. Actually, it would be cool if shiningsloth13 could do it as well. then I could have 2!