• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spriting & Graphic inc.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
okay then, I felt bad about doing that anyway.

ray2020

peace out!
WaaaaaayCustomized Trainers
Trainer (please provide your own): Lucas
Pallete please provide your own or choose some colours): silver and blue
Other: yeah cam you make him into a knight, with a sword he wields on his right hand

i know this request is really difficult, so if anyone would do this, it'd be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

thanks to whoever may do this

jedjacob

could i plz get a recolouer of a scizor
New colour blue please

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Here comes impatient me, ready with ray's request.
sgf.png

dhdhgjn.png

Just say if theres something wrong/want someone else to do it.

ray2020

peace out!
just one thing jimmah

the way he holds the sword is sort of awkward, can you make it like somewhat like he puts his sword behind his head ... but i like the shield

thanks jimmah for doing my reequest...

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
=O
Where are my requests? I want requests!
Please?
Have mercy you foolish peasants!
Please?

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
@ jedjacob:
jedjacob.png
Because it took me like a couple of minutes, I WBGed it. Tell me if you would like anything changed.

Just a reminder. I have noticed people not stated who they would like their item done and/or not using forms (my requests only). Please do this. I will be taking the banning system much more seriously so be sure to read the rules to refresh your memory.

jedjacob

Fusion: Base pokemon:cinderquil Other Pokemon: jolteon Other:can u plz put jolts spikes on cins back

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Um, shiningsloth? Are you still doing my request?
Also, can JIMMAH! make a back sprite of that manaphy thing? that would be great. Even though I've asked you to do a back sprite of the manaphy evo, could you make an evo of Lucario? (front and back, please).;munchlax;

Last edited:
Oh, you bet I am Darkraix! It should be done either Sunday or Tuesday!

Oh, you bet I am Darkraix! It should be done either Sunday or Tuesday!

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Umm...
hows this ray?
sgf.png

edit:
@darkraix:
eryuh.png

Last edited:

ray2020

peace out!
yeah thanks jimmah!

EDIT: yeah can you enlarge it a bit more, sorry to sort of harass you jimmah

Last edited:

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Thanks for the backsprite! I'll be waiting for your sprite, shiningsloth!
EDIT: Shiningsloth, could you make your fake evo. of manaphy along the lines of "the queen Of the Seas". Do you think you could do that?

Last edited:

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
@ray2020
Hows this?
sgf.png

Last edited:

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
@ jedjacob: Yours was a tough one, but here it is:
jedjacob2.png
I think it looks bad, but it was very tough. You will be put on the warning boaard though, for failing to say who you wanted to do your request even after I reminded everyone.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Um, hows this darkraix?
woah.png
egry4y.png

http://i40.*******.com/vmpqwp.jpg

darkraix, does this meet your criteria? If not, jus' say so, I'll try again.