• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Square Enix / Konami / Ubisoft / EA E3 Conference Discussions [ The Aftermath ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Chris

Old Coot
Did they announce TWEWY2?
Yeah, it's called Kingdom Hearts.

Same ****, slightly different look (still the same terrible Nomura character designs) and less overdone J-Pop.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I still cant believe they didnt bring any DQ 9 details to the table... but they made sure to give us info on what, 4 Final Fantasy games? tch...

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, it's called Kingdom Hearts.

Same ****, slightly different look (still the same terrible Nomura character designs) and less overdone J-Pop.

I hate you. :[

I love TWEWY, screw you all! D:

on another note: so a 2nd WEWY is most likely gonna be made. I'm too lazy to get the article, but search for it on Google. It's there. Potentially it'll be for the Wii.

Well their previews, as always, looked awesome. Still I liked the old one with the king in that leather jacket better than that non-human red-head better =P

Oh and disney's too sweet, I'm diabetic, thing makes me puke ;p

Chris

Old Coot
I hate you. :[

I love TWEWY, screw you all! D:

on another note: so a 2nd WEWY is most likely gonna be made. I'm too lazy to get the article, but search for it on Google. It's there. Potentially it'll be for the Wii.
That's it. Sellin' mah Wii!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
That's it. Sellin' mah Wii!

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

/criesmoar

I hate you. ;___;

so I'm on topic:

I really want to know what's new for SQENIX. I heard rumors about more FF games/KH games so hopefully these are correct...?

I haven't looked up on it. I should do that.

Chris

Old Coot
;~;

But yeah, they're releasing Final Fantasy XIV: Online, Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers and just released the KH DS title in Japan.

FFXIV is coming to the PS3 and PC, while they're in talks with Microsoft to release the game on the 360. Crystal Bearers is heading to Wii.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
When will they make a GOOD sequel to the Dragon Quest Monsters?
I'll say it right now; Joker was not half as good as these epic games.

Chris

Old Coot
When will they make a GOOD sequel to the Dragon Quest Monsters?
I'll say it right now; Joker was not half as good as these epic games.
Who knows? They're hella busy as is working on Dragon Quest IX and X on the DS and Wii right now.

[aka]

FFXIV is coming to the PS3 and PC, while they're in talks with Microsoft to release the game on the 360.
Well that's good for me 'cause I've got a crappy PC that my dad wouldn't let me download anything to anyways, and no PS3....then again I've got the Red Ring of Death on my 360, so...I guess the point is kinda moo. :/

Anyways, I'm really excited for FFIV; I played XI, and it was...very user-unfriendly. I find it hilarious that all we really know about it is: Chocobo. We don't really know how the Chocobo is going to be used, but we know it's in there!

I'm also excited for KH: 358/2 Days. Was there new info/footage revealed? If so, link plz.
TWEWY2?? Never heard anything about it, but I'd be excited for another one. I still haven't finished the first one...xD

PDL

disenchanted
Any word on Beyond Good and Evil 2?

Anyway, I'm stoked after seeing the No More Heroes 2 trailer. I hope it's just as mind-screwy as Suda51 games tend to be.