• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Squidtastic and Leaftastic Emporium ~ 36squid and AwakeningLeafIcarus' Trade shop!

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
I liked s/f yamask, Qwilfish and not fossil aerodactyl (the one with egg moves ^_^), did you like anything else of mine as I still like your events

coltduddy

Collector
yes man this is shin sae gae munchlax.

coltduddy

Collector
yes . it is ok for you??

PsiOmega

An old soul
Where did you get that Meloetta? Because it's not being distributed for another 3 days.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Where did you get that Meloetta? Because it's not being distributed for another 3 days.

That Meloetta is legit. Around a week ago there was a private screening of the movie and Meloetta was distributed then. It becomes officially available in 3 days.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
I'm interested in ur shiny flawless Kyogre, Shiny Magikarp, shiny kyurem, shiny larvesta, shiny trapinch, shiny torchic, and shiny heracross.

I have a shiny roserade, shiny Glameow, Shiny Floatzel, Shiny eved dw Politoed, Shiny Hydregon lv 100, shiny stunfisk, and shiny milotic.
Pm me if ur interested

PsiOmega

An old soul
That Meloetta is legit. Around a week ago there was a private screening of the movie and Meloetta was distributed then. It becomes officially available in 3 days.

Oh, okay thanks :)

@36squid: In that case, for your Meloetta, I can offer a Nobunaga's Rayquaza event (Modest), and if you want I have a flawless shiny DW♀ Bagon.

coltduddy

Collector
please send me a vm when you want to trade

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

Hey, I'm interested in your Shiny Flawless Shellder, I have a JEREMY Growlithe to offer. let me know if this interests you!