• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SRS-Sapphire and Ruby Snapshots-NOW OPEN

P

pikaform

Requests are:
open_sign_1.jpg

Hello! I'm pikaform! I make snapshots of Ruby,Sapphire, and Emerald. Not just any snapshots, very confusing snapshots like the one below-
mb1.png

Ahh! Anyway, if you want one you have to fill out a request form! Dur!

Send me a message filling out the form below-

Request Form

Boy or girl character:

What pose do you want you character in?:
examples:fishing,swimming,surfing,flying,watering with the wailmer pail,riding his/her bike,running, or standing still.

What city/place do you want you character to be in?:
ex:dewford, mauville,(lets just say any city),inside a house, battle frontier,underwater,uhm..anything like that..also, I have almost very route in the game.

What objects do you want there to be?:
ex:table,refrigerator,tree,window,flowers,bench,fountain,umbrella,bed(anything you can imagine pretty much) I can even do the snorlax in your way of something!

What pokemon(sprites) do you want in the picture:
(you don't have to have any) I downloaded every sprite the pokemon company has used, so I really don't care which one you pick.

Do you want the pokemon to be shiney?
(only if you picked one)
Here is an example of one I made-Remember! They're not supposed to make any since!:
Gender(s)Boy,Girl
Pose:wailmer pail,surfing
Place: Mirage Island
Object(s):umbrella(blue), table, pkmn center
Sprites: caterpie
Shiney?: Yes
mb3.gif

See? They meke no since. Anyway, send me a message(don't post or I might not reply-this only applies to request forms! Any other comments I gladly reply to!)