• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(SS) Raichu or elctivire

kid rai

hard working trainer
when soul silver comes to the u.s. im gonna get it but im having trouble with my future team. i already know im gonna use

feraligatr
nature=adamant(hopefully)
move set
ice fang
waterfall/earthquake
hydro pump
ice punch/ dragon claw

venasaur
nature=calm
move set
magical leaf
leaf storm
sludge bomb
solarbeam (for now)

drapion
nature=jolly
move set
fire fang
ice fang/ or a bug type move
cross poison
crunch/ or something else not sure

houndoom
nature=timid
move set
flamethrower
dark pulse
shadowball
nasty plot

tyranitar
nature=adamant or jolly
stone edge/ice fang
fire punch
earthquake
rock polish( maybe)

i just have to fill one more spot. i wanna use an electric type but im not sure if i should use ;026; or;466; those are the two i narrowed it down two. what do you guys think about my team idea

masterleo

Order Up!
Sadly, Raichu won't be available until post E4

yee

electvire is better, but raichu is easier to get and should be good enough. in game all you really need is a fast t-bolt but you could breed for cross chop and use elemental punches as well on electvire. raichu can use nasty plot but cant take many hits if you wanna use your grass knot tm though hes defenitely gonna be killing lots of stuff. for the rest of your team, ice punch is a breeding move for feraligator but is better than ice fang in every way, hydro pump wont do much on him that would be an alright spot to put an annoying hm move, take away both fangs from drapion and use x-scissor/annoying hm move, night slash over crunch as well because of its sniper ability. the biggest thing, DONT USE ICE FANG ON TYRANITAR! that is a huge waste of a moveslot, you dont even have its stab crunch! put crunch in over earthquake or rock polish, both are valuable tms. if you want, i could send you a jolly/adamant one with dragon dance and you could teach it aqua tail. i like the rest of the team, solarbeam without sunny day, you could use leech seed and leftovers to make it unkillable or use sleep powder which helps a lot for catching hard to catch pokes.

kid rai

hard working trainer
thanx yee. i have the team i wanna use already bred so i was gonna trade them over when i got the game. plus i bred some larvitars with earthquake already and i have a female adamnt nature one with decent ivs i think, but i forgot completely about night slash for drapion. thank you for your advice