• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSB4 Online Play (non-competitive) Thread

woot21

super noob
This thread is for finding people to play the game with, if you don't want to just do with Anyone. Plus this will allow you to set rules with the other people. With that said, try to keep the contacting to PMs and such, so the thread doesn't get too cluttered and finding people is a little easier. Also, as a rule of thumb, if someone posted over 30 minutes ago looking for someone to play with, they most likely are no longer looking, you can still try though. When you make a post say what you want to do as far as rules. If you don't have your FC/NNiD (when the WiiU version comes out) in your sig, I suggest putting it in all of your posts here, just in case some get missed, I will try to keep an updated list, but no promises, as this should move faster than the tournament thread.

Archangel Armada: 1779-0094-0137/Armada-Archaelis
Azulart: 0705-4374-1566/Azulartt
Crash & Charm: 0576-5320-0413
G4Pokefan: 3007-9374-1244
magma grunt edu: 0275-7599-3585
Rocxidi: 1478-6647-6643
TheEliteEmpoleon: 1762-3779-2632/TeeEeeEee
Trot Away: 4227-0729-3560
Psyenrgy: 0447-5370-2025
woot21:2423-2730-4422/btodaa

With everything out of the way have a smashing good time playing with your bros on SPPf.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Claiming the 2nd post since I'm expecting the list to get fairly big.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm up for anything.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So yeah, to clarify for anyone who's unsure, this thread will just handle matchmaking while the other thread will handle general community competitions.

I'll throw in my FC now for the list, though. 0447-5370-2025

If I'm online chances are I'm free for a game, so feel free to send me a message anytime. The worst that can happen is that I say I'm busy. With that said, I'm not looking for a game right now, but naturally I'll post whenever I'm looking for a game. That doesn't mean double posting is allowed though, there needs to be some order to this chaos that is Smash Bros.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'll be looking for matches soon; right now I'm still unlocking everything. FC 1762-3779-2632 NNID TeeEeeEee

woot21

super noob
Looking for someone to play with. I'm fine with whatever, just no equipment.

woot21 out dawgs

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i'll add yo, w00t

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Tomorrow's Sunday so most people should have off. Anyone wanna get a few team smash matches on later in the day?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
lol I work Sunday and get off 11EST

Dragonite Fan

My 3ds Friend Code:
Name: Rotem
FC: 4425-1847-2626
Please add me and pm me your fc! I'd do it now but it's really late in my time zone, I'll add you guys tommorow

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'm up for Smash.

I do 3 stock, customs, and only Smash Ball appears. (Because I like the Final Smashes :3)

PM/VM me if you want to play.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
DoctorWyrm
2981 6182 3406

I'm on EST, weekends and afternoons are probably my best bet, but my schedule is pretty janky

really not interested in doing stuff with items or crappy stages

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Friend's list is dry as a bone. Need some friends to play with seeing as how i don't have anyone to play with locally.

(Shaun) FC 3007 - 9374 - 1244

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I'll clear up my friends list to fite people, you can add me to the list. VM/PM if you added me.

Dircio: 4527-8956-9002

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Crash & Charm: 0576-5320-0413

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Im guessing I still have room in my FC list since the Pokemon Safari thing. Naow is Smash.
I'm up for anything. *^* and mostly available in the evenings.
PM me if you added moi.

Name: Armada/ NNID: Armada-Archaelis
FC: 1779-0094-0137

My GMT-7 just so I no waste yo time trying to make a match happen with me :c Im sure it will be fun *^* :D

woot21

super noob
Looking for a match, using the rules for Psyenergy's tournament is prefered.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
Anyone up for a couple matches? No equipment, custom moves okay, stages can be worked out via PM.

woot21 out dawgs