• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSBB Fave Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Yo just say your top 5 fave charcters 5:pit 4:Marth 3:Lucario 2:Wolf 1:Ike

Dattebayo

Banned
My faves are (in no particular order):
Mario
Zero Suit Samus
Pikmin and Olimar
Toon Link
Math
Lucario
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Pokemon Trainer
Falco

Isaac

Dragon Master
my favs r in my sig :)

piplup8988

Some person
Link
Zelda
Sheik(i consider him a different character)
Pit
Lucario
Ike

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Two words. Diddy Kong. I guess that was more than two words. Oh well. Rocket Barrel Barrage Away!

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
My favorite characters to play as are Mario, Luigi, Pit, Samus, and Captain Falcon. My favorite characters in the Subspace Emissary are Luigi, Ness, Lucas and King Dedede. They, expecially Luigi, King Dedede and Lucas, seemed to have a bit more characterization than the others (I like Ness because he's a hero and he's quite powerful). It was also neat that some of my favorite characters ended up saving the day after Tabuu beat the heroes the first time.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'd figure that this thread would be closed days ago.

Also for the record mine's Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, and Ike. Moreso the first two.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
5.Mario
4.Pkmn Trainer
3.Pikachu
2.Ike
1.DONKEY KONG !!!
Weird huh,?

Status
Not open for further replies.