• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSBM Fav Character

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
Why do people keep saying lugia you can not BE him

Kyaku

. . .
Just a list of my favorites:

Mr. G&W
Purin (I usually have my game's language set to Japanese.)
Falco
Pichu
Kirby
Roy

Mr. G&W is probably my favorite out of all of them. I usually use him against 3 other lv. 9 G&Ws on Final Destination. Purin is used for the last event match, Falco for the event Legendary Pokemon. Kirby is also used for VS matches. The other two are used for fun.

water types rule

My favorite character would definitly be Samus. Iv'e used her ever since I thought she was a he way back in SSB. She's good in melee and ranged combat, and jumps great. I also like using Fox and Link though.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
My top three players are
1. Young Link
2. Mewtwo (Even if I do not like him)
3. Kirby

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
My best and fav SSBM characters are:

Donkey Kong- Pure MUSCLE power baby!! Graaa *Most Muscular Pose*

Jigglypuff: That SLEEP move!

~Dotaitos~

My favourites are:

Marth: Really fast and powerful if you hit people with the tip of his blade it does more damage than Roys attacks.

Roy: He's the same as Roy but a bit less useful.

Donkey Kong: Just like PumpedAaron I use Donkey Kong for his strength and power. I've found him very useful against large numbers of opponents.

Why do people keep saying lugia you can not BE him

They keep saying Luigi not Lugia.

Last edited:

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Ever since I first unlocked him, my favorite (and now fourth best) character has always been Mewtwo. Along with him, my favorites and best (and therefore most used) characters would have to be Peach, the Ice Climbers, and Dr. Mario.

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
Pichu, hands down!! I also like Young Link, and any character that would be considered a speedster (Pikachu is a lot slower in this game than he was in SSB)

Pichu has the best speed and evasion of any character in the game, making him easy to handle. So what if he hurts himself, and has the potential to get KOed at anytime? He has one of the most powerful attacks in the game (making it have more power than Pikachu) that has the potential to OHKO an opponent. Pichu just kicks butt, and I agree should be in Brawl with maybe different moves than Pikachu!! (waits for Pichu haters to kick her butt).

mediocremaster

Mmm.. Twix...
Top 6 Mediocremaster's SSBM characters....
1. LUIGI! He pwns everybodies a**!
2. Pichu! Believe it or not, Pichu was my first character used to beat three LV.9's!
3. Mario, close to Luigi's styles
4. Mr. G&W
5. Zelda (not Shiek)
6. Link

I tend to like characters with good or strong "smash A" attacks and/or a nice throwing ability. I rarely ever use special(B) moves or shields at all, sometimes I use dodging moves (R/L + left,right,up,down) . The "A", "X" and "Z" buttons are pretty much the only buttons I use.

0Hero

Knuckle Trainer
Favourite is probably Marth.

I main a lot of guys tough. Marth, Falco, Cpt Falcon, Ice Climbers, and Samus are my mains.

I know......all top tier and higher =p

I play Pichu, Mewtwo, and Link when I'm bored.

Seems like a lot of people in this thread play noob style (the way I used to play), but if you know advanced techs, congrats!

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Seems like a lot of people in this thread play noob style (the way I used to play), but if you know advanced techs, congrats!

What is Noob Style